SF5008? SF4018?

Francescone

Hello, what about these two new boxes just roumored? Last year I heard about SF4018, then SF5008. Anyone have updated information? Maybe fake news? I'm looking for a good PVR receiver with high quality tuner supporting multistream, good blind scan and DXing option, but before purchasing SF4008 I would like to be sure that a new, most updated box will not be released soon. If so, I will wait and see. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Dave5118

Feed Hunter
According to Octagon, the SF5008 will be available at the end of April, don't know about the other one though.

Francescone

Hello, thank you for your reply. So, I believe waiting is the best option. Have you more information about SF5008 specs and features? Which differences with SF4008? Unfortunately I do not speak german, so visiting Octagon web site does not help me.

fethi sabri

Registered
Hello, what about these two new boxes just roumored? Last year I heard about SF4018, then SF5008. Anyone have updated information? Maybe fake news? I'm looking for a good PVR receiver with high quality tuner supporting multistream, good blind scan and DXing option, but before purchasing SF4008 I would like to be sure that a new, most updated box will not be released soon. If so, I will wait and see. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

pvr support pls buy sf4008
5008 etc in future

fethi sabri

Registered
Yes I know SF4008 supports all these. But as I said I do not want purchase a box becoming old in few months. So, if the future is not so long.... well, I prefer to wait SF5008 release. Thanks.

no problem
but normally no need wait
5008 mch expensive box
because fbc tuenr default
for multistream and pvr *4008 more then enough
5008 100 euro expensive then 4008
big price difference
SF 4008 is a very good box and who said to you that's will be old ?!
OCTAGON-GERMANY still supports sf 4008 and never will be forgotten or old
it supports the most importants features wich user need them and more in near future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeJKQlMb9Ss&feature=youtu.be