Humax VA-FOX
H/W oak II-S2.0
S/W QVDA 1.FF.04
device driver QDVA 1.FF.04
Update 14jun2008
Loader H 2.54
System id 0032.0600
How to watch intelsat 10-02 nagra2???

Is it possible or not*?Anybody please....

ig0r

Administrator
I think that no body try it!
You are can use a 4 version for your receiver!
But ONLY with a card!

Try it...and after write to us ;)

Search info in humax section! I am add a file and other info

humaxdave

Registered
VA-Fox which version made 2001?

I am hoping someone can help!
I have been given a VA-Fox receiver. It does not state on the outside what version it is. I have loaded the software VA-Fox 04.
the status page now states. H/W version QAKII-5 2.0,S/W QDVA 1.FF.03. SW update 22Mar08. Loader H.2.54. System ID 0032.0600.
Apart from the font change in the graphics and the background screen everything seems the same.
Should I get an extra menu for entering or viewing keys or
do you just load the latest key software as a HDF file and it should work?

AmI correct in believing this box will now decode Seca, Viacess, Cryptoworks and Nagra but not Irdeto?
Many thanks.

Last edited:

ساحة كول

Registered
2 c Cryptoworks and seca what card shall we use and in the keybin section there is no files 2 download 4 this new EMU . Can U explain clearly please

[email protected]

Registered
Please I have a humax va-fox but I dont a remote for it. Can someone help me with the remote code so that I can use a universal remote for it

[email protected]

Registered
Please I followed the link but there was no code. Will I be able to use a universal remote for it. If I upgrade it with the software in link

ig0r

Administrator
Input a keys remote impossible
Only key file in hdf format!
Pls search it in tools section!

Tassersilverfox

Registered
Vaci Ace and Giga Twin Blue cam

Hello,

Has anyone experiences with this cam combined with this reciever.I^ve tried several FW on the giga blue cam and different softcams but no light here.I can't find any compatbilitylist for the Humax VACI ACE and several cams.

Thanks
Tassersilverfox

Milandro

HUMAX fan
hello, if you strive HLP 2.3 (or download it and install it) and configure the decoder ID can safely load a settings that are networked, hello

Milandro

HUMAX fan
hello, you can send a settings to your humax, just look at the menu id <Settings <state <id and you will see, then configure hlp
open it, and make settings <configuration <options <id put right at the top and model of your humax (0032) unless I'm mistaken, you're ready to save and send the settings all'humax , hello