All live feeds service unavailable - DM800se

delboy123

Registered
Been running a DM800se with motorised dish for years and it’s been solid.
But in the last week or so I can’t get any live feeds.
If I blind/manual scan for a feed the box finds it no problem, but when I click on the feed it’s greyed out and says service unavailable.
This happens on all live feeds but normal channels are all fine (Vhannibal list)
Tuner set up using USALS as always have - nothing changed

I’ve tried:
Reflashing
3 completely different images
Updated satellites.xml
New tuner
New 3amp power supply

Thought I would post here first to see if anybody has experienced the same before I throw the box out the window and buy a new one.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
No experts on feeds but for those that are youll need to give specific parameters of the channels you have tried.

delboy123

Registered
Sorry should of said.
I tried a biss feed for 3pm KO on 7e this afternoon.
Also got the same result with the BT sport feed for the late kick off. It happens with them all.
A service search finds the feeds fine but when I choose them in the channel list I just get:
Service unavailable check tuner configuration.

delboy123

Registered
Yes FTA and all other channels are fine.
To be honest I have not actually tried scanning any FTA channels such as BBC1 because I used a ready made channel list. It’s just scanning for live sports feeds where it happens.
I’ll try removing the channel list and scanning a sat for regular FTA channels to see if I can replicate the error.

delboy123

Registered
So update on this strange problem. It seems it's actually the blind scan function thats causing a problem.
If I blind scan it finds the channel but is greyed out and says service unavailable.
If I then scan for the exact same channel/feed using manual scan and input all parameters everything works as should.
Tested on several images but same with all.

So not sure why this happens but I will just have to stick to manual scanning.