Best image for Solo2

sigpark

Registered
Am using the most recent VIX3.0.665 - so simple, fast and leaves plenty of memory free - especially if you have internal HD. Everything required is in the release except for cam emulators

Pheonix

Registered
I was told not to keep flashing box as it could damage it, would that be correct.

Who ever told you that does not know what there talking about.

I have 7 receivers including every Vu except the solo 1 and i have flashed them all several thousands of times ( not exaggerating here ).

naiarty

Registered
Please tell me someone if it is possibie to install latest Black Hole 2.03 in meoboot and is one vti image oe 2 wich i can test in meoboot ?
In flash i have BH 2.02 and in meoboot i have Vix and open pli.

steelbird

Registered
What is the problem?

Hello!
I have just got my New VU+Solo2, have Black Hoel v 1.7.9 image and cccam 2.3.0
My motor antenna will not move. The tuner is set up With USALS motor, simple config, longitute and latitute. I can seek all satellites/channals from 30E to 30W, but when I will switch from one satellite to another the antenna will not move. Can this be a imageproblem?... or?

Steelbird

Jahu

Donating Member
VIX for me, nice, clean, great and quick updates, stable, has yet to crash.

stephanv

Registered
Must say VTI works but tired of the buggy language thing where u have to select the audio every time for the channel and subs..

mihaip

Registered
I have a VU+Solo2 made in China ! obvious is a clone ! my question is ... does it support the same Enigma2 images as the originals ?