Amiko mini combo problem

toni666

Registered
Dear friends, i have a problem, after i tried to upgrade the software on my amiko mini. i used a rs232, everything went good, then it only shows a green led light and nothing..what can i do to get my amiko back??

carlos99

Registered
when flashing with RS232 make sure you use 'all chunk' option to upload and try the latest official firmware

toni666

Registered
it doesnt work

when flashing with RS232 make sure you use 'all chunk' option to upload and try the latest official firmware

i tried that way, but there is no response from the stb..it doesn't get connected at all. is there any jtag procedure?? anyway thanks for the information :)

carlos99

Registered
are you using a usb-to-serial adapter? If so they can be very particular about which ones they will work with.

The other thing is if you've corrupted the bootloader then you won't be able to recover via RS232- you would need to jtag it, which I know nothing about with these boxes.

My advice would be to return it from where you bought it- most Amiko stuff comes with a 2 year warranty.

bledibajern

Registered
hello!
can you help me
I try flashing amiko mini combo with rs232
1. dump flash (it's ok)
2. test serial ports status (Finished)
3.collect STB information (Finished)
4.Start downloading 100%
5.Start burning.Do Not Power off 100%

but when all finished amiko mini combo again not boot (on,ON)

How can I do?
can anyone help me?

snotzer

Registered
I have the exact same issue.....loaded new abs file from amikoreceiver.com via RS232....wnet through all the motions and in the end "failed data transfer"....now box stuck in boot

sdodo

Registered
I have the exact same issue.....loaded new abs file from amikoreceiver.com via RS232....wnet through all the motions and in the end "failed data transfer"....now box stuck in boot

can you insert the usb key inside?...install software via usb...option allSW+bootloader