Channels encrypt in BISS [NEWS]

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
NOPE ..TRIED AND FAILED THEY LOOK TO BE JUST DATA Channels Not broadcasting anything .

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Will record just waiting for Half time in Super Cup Spain : ))

abra26

Registered
So I checked that and it looks like it's the same method like BBC's channels on 27.5W have. They are not broadcasting PMT. There are only PIDs for video (I guess it's video due to bitrate around 8Mbps and AF in payload) and audio with bitrate around 256kbps. I made small record but as in past time it was very hard to catch Crypt8. As TS header says there is only one even control world so I guess it's really BISS.
I think only method how to find CW key will be Cudabiss (or something else like CudaBiss).

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
AS Promised here is 20 sec .TS record..with VPLUG Disabled
THESE Channels ARE MPEG 2 NOT MPEG 4

Thor 5/6/7, 0.8°W
12284 Н 30000 s2, BISS
MPEG 2

TS Cinema 2

This is the Crypt8 it produces every time MAYBBE ITS Audio Crypt8's BUT I CAN NOT FIND A KEY ?? :mecry:

94 3D 1A 3D B3 68 62 33 #[E] PID:17E3h
94 3D 1A 3D B3 68 62 33 #[E] PID:17E7h

Code:
https://ufile.io/v30hv

EnoSat

In transponder missing PMT pids and too EMM and ECM pids.
1_W_12284_H.png

on another transponder all data
1_W_12245_H.png

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Exactly The Same Crypt as i already posted SEE MY Above post #987 : ))

abra26

Registered
Exactly The Same Crypt as i already posted SEE MY Above post #987 : ))

Yes, sorry Barney, I didn't notice that. Yes, it's the same. So maybe someone with really good tables can find it or really only with some brute force method.. :(

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@ abra26 ...i know for Certain quite a Few members with very Big Chain Tables have tried that Crypt8 and found nothing .
I'm quite sure you are spot on its either a Fake Audio Crypt or key needs to be extracted via Cuda Biss or some Brute forcing tool method ,
problem is very few have powerfull enuff PC + the time it'll take to even be bothered to try it i believe ?
i'm still surprised the other TS [ Telenor Satellite ] Channels [ Conax Encrypted ] Still do not open even via official Cards maybbe still too soon for this package to show any content ??

it would be nice if someone can open and take a screenshot from one of those channels if they can open via official Nordic cards ? .

cheers !

CANADA

Registered
Yes, sorry Barney, I didn't notice that. Yes, it's the same. So maybe someone with really good tables can find it or really only with some brute force method.. :(

Hello @abra26 I think You need to use Colibris A0h tables for finding cw !

00sat544333

Registered
@ abra26 ...i know for Certain quite a Few members with very Big Chain Tables have tried that Crypt8 and found nothing .
I'm quite sure you are spot on its either a Fake Audio Crypt or key needs to be extracted via Cuda Biss or some Brute forcing tool method ,
problem is very few have powerfull enuff PC + the time it'll take to even be bothered to try it i believe ?
i'm still surprised the other TS [ Telenor Satellite ] Channels [ Conax Encrypted ] Still do not open even via official Cards maybbe still too soon for this package to show any content ??

it would be nice if someone can open and take a screenshot from one of those channels if they can open via official Nordic cards ? .

cheers !

They do not open with an official Nordic card. Just tested with my own card.