Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

dale_para_bajo

Registered
UPPPSSSS I spoke all about you needs.

Now mine.
I am in fact a newbee on crypt8. So there is a lot to learn from my side.
Well I know about : B8hxFFh & B8hx00h

But colibry had afew extras B8hx3000h & 08hxFFh & 08hx00h 08hx3000h. Of those I do NOT understand how they are created and even less how there are been use. Do not misunderstand I know how to use CSA RBT. But understanding how those tables are created are another storry. But a thing that can be useful.

Here some one else has mention SPECIAL RBT TAbles previously. Now you mention "special A0h RBT..." Can you explain that to me? Thanks ahead.

AZPower

Registered
All i can say is what i read here and that the A0h plain type is for 160Byte payload.

Freeware CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool.
Version 1.18
For what are the new A0h plain types useful
As written on the PDF on my homepage the TDT-sat spain provider use a non standard way to multiplex a video stream (multiple video streams in one singe PID instead of one video stream per PID). With the A0h plain type I was able to find the CWs.
****"""
http://www.sat-universe.com/archive/index.php?t-242631.html

AZPower

Registered
Sorry,no..but i think,the few guys who are working and using RBT tool should know where to find ;)

sector_d

Registered
The bias on this topic is wrong.
Abertis is no traditional end-user broadcaster. It is a professional service and telecom infrastructure provider. They do not provide any smarcards to anyone and thus the key is secondary to them in the sense that it is not their main protection. They use rack mounted equipment, compatible with BISS, thats the only reason they use BISS. However, this equipment has many other possibilities.

Hence, If any key is published, the consequence will not be a key change. The consequence will be a change in its encapsulation method, making any key useless. The result will be drastic, more years to study, starting from zero again. Last time was 2007.

So, for anyone having the keys, the best is to keep them out of any public. For those who whish to have the key, the bias on this topic is wrong. you should focus in studying the transmission method, understand what is going on, as a manipulation of that will probably be the way abertis will stop anyone that has the key.

AZPower

Registered
Not really true....the Albertis services(TDTsat) can be received by enduser ,but you have to register that you live in an area without terrestrial receive of TDT.
After that will you get standard receiver with custom firmware (inkl. keys)to receive TDT via satellite.

sector_d

Registered
The number of that receivers is so small they can swap them quite easily. Additionaly, even if they don't the firmware of that receivers probably has hidden routines prepaired for implementing counter-measures besides a simple key change. AFAIK, the firmware has not yet been subject of hacking and I'm sure there are some PIDs for OTA upgrades.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I am lost here.

Well it is clear that no one want to make keys publicly. That is fine with me. 1rst I am not in th foot print. And I always said there are High value providers that if we post keys we only make thing worst. So that is understood.

But having a discussion of information we do not know is not useful. As any of you can be correct or wrong.

And to be honest I do not understand what you want to mean when you say "The bias on this topic is wrong." Can you clarify?

sector_d

Registered
I mean that instead of asking for keys, posters should be more interested in understanding this particular transmission encapsulation method. It changed twice since 2007 and may change again, specially if keys become public.

bsat

Registered
Hi - I'm trying to get the abertis TDT channels going - followed the referenced how to on another site.

Unable to make it work - I don't have enough know how...

But I keep trying as others have made it work.

Is it still possible to make this work - or are the current keys out there on the internet sites not valid ?

Thanks!

dale_para_bajo

Registered
You guys keep resuscitating this post. Well I did once but only to do what sector_d said "understanding this particular transmission encapsulation method". But read the starting date 14-05-2013. And for 4 years only 1 pages was written. Last 5 pages is just some very recent request that show no real results.

Now a few has come here asking for keys, NONE has been posted and many keep saying they want to keep it privately!

Can it be made to work? I guess the answer is yes, very possible.
But it seems you will need to find your own keys or have luck to find a private group that are willing to let you join. I have not Idea where to find such a group as in this forum not many post on Spain Transponders.

It is funny as reading Colibri's papers we can have a feeling that he did started examining 30W signals in his early works. And from papers it gives the impression that CSA RBT started with Albertis. What a joke. Alpha & Omega. The Beginning and the End.

Ramboide

Registered
I wasted some days trying to learn and to get something, and the only I have gotten is to see that all that I read and tryed has been for nothing, only a greate waste of time. My time wasted in this crap is over.

Ramboide

Registered
This seems to be dead. Anyone here?
Can anyone send me via PM how to put the keys? I have done everything but nothing works for me. I have an Octagon SF-4008

dxn

Registered
This seems to be dead. Anyone here?
Can anyone send me via PM how to put the keys? I have done everything but nothing works for me. I have an Octagon SF-4008

I read somewhere, that Albertis don't work on Octagon, because its ARM version and the known config files are not for ARM boxes.

Better to try with dreambox or VU+ if you have the right keys and all the files well configured.

chelo71

Super VIP
I read somewhere, that Albertis don't work on Octagon, because its ARM version and the known config files are not for ARM boxes.

Better to try with dreambox or VU+ if you have the right keys and all the files well configured.

Is there something for the English channels on 27.5W and Russian channels in T2-MI on the 40E?