Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

Pirilampo

Registered
Last edited:

antonio426

Registered
Hello. Maybe for somebody is simple to do but for me isn't simple. I have some question
how to do..about instruction
1.Step is to send add Abertis channel to favorite for example I can do.
2.Step Install astra-sm by telnet also I do.
3.Step to put the file "abertis" in etc / astra / script (where is this abertis?)
4.Step to Give permissions 755 how to do..? I have ARM receivers and I instal by satvenus softcams arm.
5.Step to put the astra.conf file in / etc / astra in ciefpsettings-enigma2-Abertis 07.03.2020 we don't have astra.conf file
6.Step to copy the sysctl.conf file to / etc ( from ciefpsettings I think we have there this folder so I can copy)
7.Step to Correct keys in softcamKey where save this keys..?

kiko2004

Registered
Hello. Maybe for somebody is simple to do but for me isn't simple. I have some question
how to do..about instruction
1.Step is to send add Abertis channel to favorite for example I can do.
2.Step Install astra-sm by telnet also I do.
3.Step to put the file "abertis" in etc / astra / script (where is this abertis?)
4.Step to Give permissions 755 how to do..? I have ARM receivers and I instal by satvenus softcams arm.
5.Step to put the astra.conf file in / etc / astra in ciefpsettings-enigma2-Abertis 07.03.2020 we don't have astra.conf file
6.Step to copy the sysctl.conf file to / etc ( from ciefpsettings I think we have there this folder so I can copy)
7.Step to Correct keys in softcamKey where save this keys..?

Hello
See the last ciefpsettings in this forum. You have everything in this .rar.
https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=185555&page=26 post 255

kiko2004

Last edited:

Vegas21

Registered
Do you have to have OScam installed on the receiver for this to work or will simply putting the softcam key into /etc be enough?

Pirilampo

Registered

Vegas21

Registered
ok so I have installed the latest oscam for my receiver and while I follow the instructions it says that I then press blue and select "Softcam Panel" but the only 2 options showing are Softcam setup and Download Softcams. Do I need Softcam Panel? I am using openatv 6.4 on my receiver.

Pirilampo

Registered
ok so I have installed the latest oscam for my receiver and while I follow the instructions it says that I then press blue and select "Softcam Panel" but the only 2 options showing are Softcam setup and Download Softcams. Do I need Softcam Panel? I am using openatv 6.4 on my receiver.
Download Softcams ---> Oscam-emu IPV4 ---> OK.
At SoftCam Setup with arrows keys select Oscam-emu and with green button start the oscam.

TheUltimate007

Registered
Hey everyone

All frequencies seem to be working fine, except for 11347 H 20858 & 11678 H 19684

Im using ciefpsettings channel list

Vegas21

Registered
What am I doing wrong? The dish is pointing to hisapasat, astra-sm loaded, astra conf with permission 755 added in, abertis file with 755 permission added in, lamedb added, Rickk's abertis channel list added, enigma1969 softcam key added, sysctl.conf file added. I also loaded enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images 11.577-emu-r7-arm+mips-all. I select softcam setup, find oscam emu 11.555 and hit ok. I go to a abertis channel to watch la1 for example, and nothing appears.

My receiver is VU+ Zero rev2 and I have openatv 6.4
thank you.

Last edited:

Pirilampo

Registered
What am I doing wrong? The dish is pointing to hisapasat, astra-sm loaded, astra conf with permission 755 added in, abertis file with 755 permission added in, lamedb added, Rickk's abertis channel list added, enigma1969 softcam key added, sysctl.conf file added. I also loaded enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images 11.577-emu-r7-arm+mips-all. I select softcam setup, find oscam emu 11.555 and hit ok. I go to a abertis channel to watch la1 for example, and nothing appears.

My receiver is VU+ Zero rev2 and I have openatv 6.4
thank you.
Try with this channel list, is only Hispasat and based on ciefpsettings from 22-03-2020

https://mega.nz/#!6dkygY6K!Yv4ea4taUQu07YOtNy3Aq3mRel-HLgSBZufeD2oK1xU

Unrar and send for receiver with DreamBoxEdit or DreamSet.

Regards

rom20051

Registered
I do not know, if it is true with rev.2. But I needed to install plugin "Pau" to open Abertis with VU+ Zero.

Vegas21

Registered
Thank you all. I am not near the receiver at the moment but as soon as I am I will try all your suggestions.

Thank you again and please keep safe.

stpierre

Registered
Hi to all,

Edisoin OS mio 4K multiboot with SatDreamGR6 slot1 & and SDGR8 slot2.
Abertis channels work fine with SDGR6 but don't work witk SDGR8.
Is script "abertis" not compatible with this new image or other issue?
kernel sdgr6 = 5.5.0 - sdgr8 = 5.5.9
python sdgr6 = 2.7.12 - sdgr8 = 2.7.17
Thanks for reply