How Fix error NO: NO CA Found in dreambox 800HD se

SpaceSignal

Registered
My dreambox only has 2 regular USB slots.
Can I use one of them? Or aren't they 'service slots' as mentioned in the thread you linked?

(don't have a cable to test right now)

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
My dreambox only has 2 regular USB slots.
Can I use one of them? Or aren't they 'service slots' as mentioned in the thread you liked?

(don't have a cable to test right now)

Yep the ones on the rear are fully functional. Some models also have 1 usb slot on the front this wont work if it has the wifi option.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=211783

But got stuck at
5 -- At this stage, you open your browser and insert the romote IP shown on the 800LCD

My display doesn't show and IP. Whatever I try it instantly shows the error message NO CA FOUND

Follow the guide again to the letter making sure you have null and Ethernet connect.

Also make show the remote ip you use is in your router range.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Should work with null and ethernet cable and DreamUP in http mode

If not try optiflasher.

hk76

Registered
Should work with null and ethernet cable and DreamUP in http mode

If not try optiflasher.

Already tried dreamUP, no chance the box for DreamUP looks dead. give a try to several tools like NCF by yassinov, well.. no chance think to give a try to Optiflasher. Let u know.
Thanx

hk76

Registered
Already tried dreamUP, no chance the box for DreamUP looks dead. give a try to several tools like NCF by yassinov, well.. no chance think to give a try to Optiflasher. Let u know.
Thanx

Tried the Optiflasher. no success. I had to disable my symatec antivir as Optiflasher was detected as suspicious. So beware. Any suggestion from you?
Thanx.

satamuse

Registered
no ca found error

Tried the Optiflasher. no success. I had to disable my symatec antivir as Optiflasher was detected as suspicious. So beware. Any suggestion from you?
Thanx.
hi
don't be affraid : it is NOT a virus or trojan !!!!!

anyway try this too : NCF-SIM2-v2.1

read this please : How to recover your DM800 SE & 500HD Clone From NO CA ERROR with SunRay-FlashUp and Browser - DM 800 - DM 8000 Tutorials
regards

satamuse

Registered
hi HK76
these prog are made by yassinov
i used without problems :
Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.4 Pro Enigma2+Updates
you can use too : SunRay-FlashUp
regards

satamuse

Registered
Sat Universe > HDTV > Dreambox HD Models > DM 800 - DM 8000 Other Files > DM 800 - DM 8000 Tutorials

bruuce

Registered
I had same issue.. I have a DM800 HD PVR. I have a Ferrari sim.. Flashed a Ferrari image using dream up patched + enforcer (a must) to enforce the image.. then I flashed the SS for Ferrari
Worked like charm..