How to manually Install/Uninstall oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to QboxHD

Superglud

How to manually Install/Uninstall oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to QboxHD

I have downloaded oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution.tar.gz to my PC
Unrar'ed it to folder "oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution"

I am p.t. running Roy_Image_BKP_QBOXHD_17.2.2012
which includes OScam 6371 1.10rc

How to uninstall existing "OScam 6371 1.10rc" ?

How to install "oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution" ?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance

FYI:
I am testing "Viasat Nordic caid 090F" at the moment

buio2005

HI !

that's the way that I use :
save your configuration files ( server, user,conf...) maybe you have to need them

go to FTP

var/oscam

delete entire oscam folder and replace with the new one
check config files and edit with your old config ( these saved ) if you need

regards

Last edited:

Superglud

Hi buio2005

Thanks for your reply

But there is no oscam folder to copy

Folder oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi-Distribution
is containing:
doc (folder)
utils (folder)
changelog (file)
oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi (file)
versions.txt (file)

Best regards

Last edited:

buio2005

HI !

..and sorry for late ! :D

ok yes correct mate I had a look into rar file
and there is another way to do this

unrar it then rename
oscam-svn6586-sh4-qboxhd-webif-dvbapi file exactly as that you have ( example for me is oscam-webinf.sh4 ) and repalce it ( overwrite ) that is the executable file

the rest of files are just example how to or text files like Oscam config files but you have to keep yours as they are

..anyway don't delete your old .sh4 file so if something goes wrong you can return to original situation ..and make a copy of all files

regards !!

lucpaf

Registered
hello,
i have been trying to do that for some time now on qbox hd mini but is not working.
if i just replace the executable file and i do a restart it still shows the same oscam version. if i delete first the file and then put the new file oscam wont start at all.
can you help on that.

buio2005

hello,
i have been trying to do that for some time now on qbox hd mini but is not working.
if i just replace the executable file and i do a restart it still shows the same oscam version. if i delete first the file and then put the new file oscam wont start at all.
can you help on that.

..HI !!

generaly it depend from a missed file should be libcrypto.so
go to telnet and after user e pass type /var/oscam/oscam-webinf.sh4 ( be sure that the oscam name is exactly the same that you have in that directory )
will appear a list of contents or if file is missing you'll see an error like this :

error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
this mean that file there is not

if you wont use telnet use ftp :

go to /lib and have a look if you see libcrypto.so file

generally the version of that file running on 1.9 or 1.8
so you have to find it and try to put in lib directory

that even depend to what image you are using another way to find it is ( saving yours ) to try some other images ( I think Roy backup contain it ) have a look into lib copy file save and replace on your images

regards !!

lucpaf

Registered
hello,

i checke and is not there.
is it somehow or somewere i can find this libcrypto.so

i am using oficial 0.060 image
how can i copy this file from an image if the image is not install?

lucpaf

Registered
i got it now and everything is ok thanks for the help.

now something else if anyone knows why all hd channels on sky it are not clearing since couble of weeks now

on qbox hd mini dvbapi connect on a cccam server.
any ideas.

be6_2

Registered
i got it now and everything is ok thanks for the help.

now something else if anyone knows why all hd channels on sky it are not clearing since couble of weeks now

on qbox hd mini dvbapi connect on a cccam server.
any ideas.

Can you please explain how you updated the oscam files as i'm having no luck. Many thanks.

be6_2

Registered
Update. All sorted, i replaced the oscam file in \var\oscam with new version and renamed it oscam-webif.sh4 it now work's even thou earlier it didn't, last thing is how to updated whats displayed on screen as it still shows 4721 in OSD.

alfio26

Registered
scusate sonno 7 Giorni che provo ha presetarmmi Ma si vede che il comtuter non e la mia forza
il mio ploblemma e Ho comprato un maledeto Ricevitore
Made italy Firma Duolabs (QBOXHD) e melano Mandato Senza (Penna USB ) sollo che il riventitore Ha chiusso non esiste
comme faccio per far vuzionare questo ricevitore
( o scrito alla firma duolabs ma sonno cosi gentili sti strozzi che che nemeno ti rispodino viva alla facio mande in italy)

hoffmann

Could you explain to me what actually you are willing friend alfio26? You want to install oscam emulator or device firmware? I have 01 Q-Box HD and for me it works perfectly.