CREATE FIRMWARE FOR Q-BOX HD

robbieb43

Registered
Hi Hoffman - I have been slowly trying to compile Qbox mini firmware and I get so far and hit a snag so I give up for a few months then start again. If you have succeeded I would be very interested to hear any tips. I am using an old Fedora release (7 I think) as I found there were so many issues with Python etc on Ubuntu and newer Fedora releases.

Cheers

Rob

zeros

Hi!
My daily usage is currently DM7020 HD but I'll try to remember and in the beginning of the new year to prepare something new. As the producer support is meager, it is not possible to do something big. I will not forget Qbox, updating a bit soon.

hoffmann

Hello friend! I'm thinking of creating an image for the q-box receiver hd. Just thinking about some tips on how to start, because I was a little confused as to the types of programs use. If you can give me some pointers as to start, certainly throughout the studies I can help you too.

linch

hoffmann

Hello friend! You could place in English, did not understand your message. Ask a OpenPLi image in q-box hd?

robbieb43

Registered
Hi zeros good to see you are still about - I will look out for you posts in the new year. It would be great to keep some life in these boxes, as it was a great shame the support ended so quickly.

Cheers

Rob