oscam and c line

kostasbmw

i have a c line for testing and setting up oscam

i only have the qbox with a wkraft image and emus installed

a friend told me that oscam will run faster than cccam 2.30 i dont know

thats why i want to try

my problem is
1.do i have to setup oscam server and client or just server or client ..i dont have any cards

2.i see example in the oscam files but i think i dont really need all this stuff

i have a c line converter to oscam server...

a little bit of help appeciated

ASiC

Registered
You will use the oscam as a client. The cccam>oscam converter will give you the configuration for the oscam.server file.
Copy/paste the config into a text file file and save it with the name oscam.server then ftp it to the /var/oscam/conf, change it's permissions to 755 and you are ready.

Alternatively, if your oscam built has the webui enabled, you can logon to that, go to files and copy/paste the configuration to the oscam.server

Calokay

It's not that simple. To use oscam, so you must know what you need? To have implemented the emu , so it is suitable oscam ymod 18 - T50 - 52 , or V.17 - DOSC 19th I definitely recommend the oscam emu , because replacing share , which will be available or will not be enough to provide fast access eg . N*S
Config is not uniform. Doscam for the reader to C-line doscam.cfg,
while for oscam ymod a oscam.server.

Example reader for C-line:

[reader]
label = CCcam_line
enable = 1
protocol = cccam
device = ***IP,***port
user = *****
password = *****
inactivitytimeout = 1
reconnecttimeout = 0
fix9993 = 0
group = 2
lb_weight = 100
cccversion = 2.3.0
cccmaxhops = 1
cccmindown = 0
ccckeepalive = 1

Last edited:

Calokay

Friend post your starts:
"Oscam and C line

I have a C line for testing and setting up oscam "

So really do not know what it is you? :confused: :mecry:

I explained the principle, which I responded to different setting in Doscam and oscam ymode in the previous post.
What you use is up to you. :cool:
If you want to use the original card, so you have to oscame you have to configure in oscam reader in oscam.server, or doscam.cfg. ;)

Last edited:

kostasbmw

ok guys i ll do some testing and i ll tell you the results

at the moment after i tried all images on planet i found wkraft bckp with all cams most stable