other images

Lmkiu

Apart from Official Stone and backup's by Arthur, Roy and Warkraft.

The only other build Images I have seen, are by Tideglo of Sifteam, I am not aware of other images.

Code:
http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?.../beta%200.0.1/

SifTeam Extreme Editions.
Code:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=204400

Image creators are not really interested in this stb due to the hardware limitations.

ASiC

Registered
Image creators are not really interested in this stb due to the hardware limitations.

Apart from the ram size being only 128MB (but this can be rectified by using a swap file), what other hardware limitations are stopping devs from porting ,lets say, OpenPLi?

Lmkiu

The main hardware limitation is, >ST chipset model STi7101 (ST40 with SH4 Core)

As I understand it, Enigma 2 Images were created and compiled for the Dreambox HD family, using Broadcom CPU's.

The drivers for non-broadcom CPU's do not fully support Enigma 2, which is why these Images do not run as they should on ST based receivers.

These ST based receivers run a modified version of Enigma 2.

You may also have noticed, CCcam (standard in DM's) is not supported and other emu's, ie; mgcamd has to be modified, as well as countless OScams.

Other set top box manufacturers have incorporated the broadcom chip, ie; VU family and readily run all aspects of Enigma 2 Images, including all emu's as used by DM's.

kostasbmw

tnx for the info

the point is to do someting to use as a 3rd one when i move durng the summer

so i would like someone to give an oscam example by mail because there some friends they give a line during summer to watch and i m not familiar to this emu and how to do it

[email protected]

tnx agian

Last edited:

kostasbmw

i dont have the install unistall problem but the setup of the whole thing(oscam)because the image has only radar no cccam and so on