VIASAT Nordic has got CI CAM for DTH customers

ephram

Registered
From the 1st of June 2016, Viasat has CI CAM for their Nordic customers.

Viasat CI CAM module (*** VideoGuard) is a simple solution for those who want to watch TV via satellite without set top box. TV module is inserted into your TV along with a smart card from Viasat. You use the remote control of your TV and your chosen channel selection appears in your TV's interface.

With Viasat CI CAM, you can not take part of Viasat's online channels (in the current situation Euronews, Sky News and Al Jazeera) or on-demand library, which is available in Viasat boxes. However Viaplay is always include for Viasat customer with at least Viasat Silver. However you can take part of Viaplay via computer, mobile and tablet and Viasat TV To Go on your mobile and tablet.

Viasat CI CAM module supports both HD and Ultra HD but does not fit all TV models, all current models supported are listed on Viasat website.

Source : hxxps://www.viasat.se/tv-modul

gartner

Donating Member
Only Visat own CAM work. Even Delta Cam not working...

I hope there will be a solution for viasat on Delta Cam

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Interesting...

a couple of year ago, I looked for an ufficial viasat subscription in Europe, but I only found someone who could supply me with viasat Baltic (Estonia) and I wasn't particolarlery interested in it (I'd prefer something from Scandinavia :D )
However, does anyone know whether such module works in any enigma2 box too?

@@klim@@

cristo4

Registered
There are many E2 boxes who support CI+ ( AX Triplebox and Mutant HD2400 i personally tested with succes on many types CI+ modules)

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
There are many E2 boxes who support CI+ ( AX Triplebox and Mutant HD2400 i personally tested with succes on many types CI+ modules)

I asked because not all common interfaces are comapatible with such boxes as

caricare immagini

Such module open both canal+ sd and HD channels ( canal Ready ), but it doesn't works into our linux boxes

@@klim@@

cristo4

Registered
But as i understand this TNT module is for DVB-T. I don't think that Canal+ offers CAM CI+ for sat on 19e.