dm500 edg nemesis and new cccam

celtickev

Registered
hello ive got edg nemesis 4.4 enigma1 image with built in cccam 2.1.4 how do i insatall cccam 2.2.1 any tips appreciated

regards

celtickev

Registered
ok ive downloaded the file,put the folder in tmp,pressed blue button twice and manually installed the folder,rebooted box but still has cccam 2.14 and the new cccam isnt showing.

can you give me more detailed instructions please,

thanks.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you press the blue button one and on the top option where it says CCcam 2.14 use the ,. buttons on the remote to select 2.2.1 and the press the ok/start button.

Ferret

celtickev

Registered
step by step this is what im doing,downloaded var,i had to rename it var.tbz2 as my pc doesnt show extensions,put the var folder into temp,pressed blue button twice,installed the var folder in plugins and then nothing,when i select cams theres only cccam 2.1.4 what am i doing wrong?

regards

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
You should not rename or touch anything about the file it in the correct format, just download and transfer to var and manually install it.

Does it report any errors when installing? Also check you have space in your var.

Ferret

celtickev

Registered
ok ive transfered the var into var,ive got 45% free space,when i go to manual install theres nothing there.still showing as cccam 2.1.4

sorry for being a pain but i was told previously the var folder had to go in tmp?

joedenob

Registered
yopu don't extract mate. You tranfer the whole file with extension tbz2 to tmp folder.
It does not show because you only transfered the var and you need the script as well for it to show on emu menu afterwards.

You rather do the full file to tmp and amnually install, or extract it and send all to correct folder, including the script