For Sale DM800 Clone *Very Faulty*

dkdexter

Registered
Box is about a year old with Sim 2.01. The tuner the box came with failed about a month ago, replaced with an org. DVB-S tuner.

One fault is after an img is installed, you can reboot the box or take the power a few times before an error apears.
BL76 gives an "error" on the LCD.
BL69 just hangs on bootlogo.elf.
If the box is reflashed, it starts again.

The DVI port stopped working 2 days ago, no idea why. Scart is working fine.
The two black screws for the sides, are missing.
On of the screws for the SCART connector is also missing.
No cooler or ESATA port.
It has also quite a few scratches on the back metal panel.
The front panel is in good condition.

It's sold with:
DVI > HDMI cable
Scart cable
AC adaptor
220v EU power cord
Cable & adaptor for internal HDD
Packaging

Last edited:

LoRdNyCoN

Registered
DVI Port problem I had too. Only way is to test a new Cable, and put it hard in the DVI Port, when it´s not working m8, your DVI Port is gone to hell...
And you are sure you buyed an 800 Clone? They have ESATA or Internal SATA depends on your setup...

P.S Could you descripe your SIM inside? Or make pictures from it?
BL69 should be a SIM 1 or?

dkdexter

Registered
Well, i tried a DVI cable to a PC screen, and nothing. But i also tried a DVI>VGA adaptor and i got a picture on PC screen...

It has an internal SATA port, there was a small cable connected to an ESATA port on the back. I took it out because i had to install an internal HDD.

I'm sure it was a clone. It has a SIM2.01 sticker on the bottom, and the same on SIM itself. It came with BL75, i think

The remote is also included ;)

LoRdNyCoN

Registered
Then flash a new Image with New Drivers, like Ozzoon 27/11/2010 and give it a try with the DVI Port!

malakudi

Registered
The problem is in the board (probably flash chip has failed).

Fair prices if sold seperately

front panel + oled display - if in good condition: 15 euro
psu: 10 euro
remote: 10 euro
tuner dvb-s2: 25 euro
sim 2.01: 25 euro

If you really have sim 2.01 I might be interested to get them all for service parts. I offer 70 euros for all (you can get a new DM800 clone for 150).