cccam 214 Open Pli Beta 2.0 Image.

scorpion007

Registered
Can someone help me,I need cccam 2.1.4 to install on this Image,I believe it needs to be in mipsel format.can I have some advise if it's possable to use any cam for this Image or doe's it need to be configured for the open pli version.:confused:

scorpion007

Registered
Yes I have this file seems half the size of the 2.2.1 in the Image.I will try again but I'am sure it does'nt work.

scorpion007

Registered
The pli server only has 2.2.1 & 2.0.9 to download. one of the pli members did say I could overwrite the binaries on my 2.2.1 version, but that sounds like a job for a coder not a basic pc user.

crille4

Registered
oki you need 2.1.4 i saw that one in other latest images download servers and tunisats addon have it look under oozoons cam and don't know if it works in pli thow

monza42

Registered
Hi
May i ask you why 2.14?
For the use together with Oscam 2.13 is the better Choice
and for Emu use 2.011 is the Better Choice.
by the way for 2.011 i wrote the Start script cause i use this
Version on my DM800se.

scorpion007

Registered
Hi, I'am running 2.2.1 but heard it can be hacked. the 2.14 I used on other images and found it to be very stable. I don't need oscam and 2.13 kept freezing when I tried to use it with other Images. I can't try these with Open Pli because they are not available.

monza42

Registered
Hi
You can use the Normal CCcam 2.14 which you can find here at the Board and send it via FTP to /usr/bin
Only thing you have to do is to add Start Script to /etc/init.d
Rename the CCcam to CCcam214 and send this via FTP to /usr/bin set Attributes to 755
than send the File softcam.CCcam214 (this is the Start Script) to
/etc/init.d set Attributes to 755 Reboot the Box
or youi can use the Files i Attached.
Edit
Ooohhh i see you use a E1 Box the Files i Attached are for E2 but i guess
the Folders and the File Names are the Same
Have a look at your Box and if there are Differences Rename the Files for your propose

Last edited:

opticum7

Registered
cccam214 not working ?

Hello,
i have a DM800hd and ferrari ssl82f bootloadre manully installed ccam214 with their CCcam.cfg fil in i etc/ . I put one free cline in CCcam.cfg.
i restart my cccam214 But channel like ,jsc*sport som I try to watch are black. I use this image Ferrari-gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005
It is the same if I use Softcam key wich I load in user/key/
if any has the same problem or if can help pleas write on PM or her
best to you all :)

orfeas76

Registered
Hello
just a tiny question.
I have Pli Firmware release 1.0.9, 27.06.2009 on my DM500s
Which cccam file is the right for me ?