CCcam 2.1.4 chat

mangy

Registered
Can someone explain in more detail what this latest Cccam is for other than opening via 2.6,thanks

masterX

Registered
Can someone Help me please..

Ive got an Dream 500 Original... and use the Cccam 2.14,,but my *** 919 card for Sky Italy will not work,,Why ???

Dear Killian i now you have post in other Forums, like I-had.. and you said is Working..

Ein Tip ???

So far

kiliantv

Super VIP
Can someone Help me please..

Ive got an Dream 500 Original... and use the Cccam 2.14,,but my *** 919 card for Sky Italy will not work,,Why ???

Dear Killian i now you have post in other Forums, like I-had.. and you said is Working..

Ein Tip ???

So far

I said HD+ and Tivusat works with cccam 2.1.4 and oscam not Sky Ital. i have no Sky Ital. Card, and no DMM 500.

masterX

Registered
Ok Thanks

then i misunderstand it, so sorry for that,,

is there in future a chance to get it with Ccam,in the next relaese..

My Friend has an 800 er Dream is Enigma2 and with this Ccam 2.14 works but always 919 not 983 for Italy,,,is there a bug on Enigma 1

i hope in the next the Ccam team will fix it..

ok so many thanks dear for your reply..

Gruss

donloko

Registered
cccam 214

iuse 211 and its great i wil not go to newer verion
now i can use mgcam to cccam and scam to cccam
all working beter on newerversion mgcam/scam cant connect
so why upgrade????

masterX

Registered
Yes thahts right..

All other Emu works better with Card,like Scam for Sky It,i have no problem,,but the fuck CCcam no Support then Card,s Orf Ice and so many other Cards..

I Think the Support for Cards going Down,,look to the Oscam...

fikos67

Registered
CCCAM 2.1.4 block incubus 0.96 , lets hope that incubus team will do something to help us ........... :clapping:

ritaro

Registered
don't work for me "MEZZO" with cccam 2.1.4, with mgcamd 1.35a work well. You could help me ...... thanks

halloa

Registered
there is still no info about Sky IT 093B???
Works??

I've tried no suc6 maybe need boxkey??

919 Cards need also boxkey or without boxkey??