Firmware Openbox S9 HD

jjaco71

Registered
OpenBox S9 Modified Dump.file with Channel List [03 December 2010]

This is a modified Dump file, and was released on [03 December 2010]

This dump file is based on the the latest official firmware release
[HDS2-10-11-08:1100CMT]

Included in the Dump file is a multi-satellite channel list.
The channel list default setting is DisEqC 1.2.
Coverage of the channel list is: 45east to 30west.
Included in the zip file is a replace.list [German HD Channels okay on Astra]
The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.

================================================== =================================
What's New:
Updated christmas boot logo.
Updated channel list.
Sirius 5e renamed Astra 4A.
A number of channels added.
I believe all the channels that cause rebooting problems, have now been removed.
To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.
================================================== =================================

Instructions:
If this is the first time you have uploaded a Dump.file, then you will need to read the following instructions:-
1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
2 GMT Offset .. UTC+00:00
3 Summer Time . OFF
now click exit and exit again
Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered
Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
The channel list included in the HDS2_DUMP file includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project.

How to add the replace.list file.
Click Menu -> Network Local Settings -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
-> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the replace list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on relace.list if all went well, you will see the following line X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some have the tendancy to ignore the above request, and I have no idea why.

All the best
Laurals.

Code:
http://www.supershare.pl/?d=9ABBEAE32

jjaco71

Registered
OpenBox S9 Modified Dump.file with Channel List [09 December 2010]

This is a modified Dump file, and was released on [09 December 2010]
This dump file is based on firmware version [HDS2-10-11-08:1100CMT]

Included in the zip file is a replace.list.
The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.

What's New:
Updated channel list.
Updated channel sETTINGS on 16E 13E 28E
I believe all the channels that cause rebooting problems, have now been removed.
To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.

Instructions:
If this is the first time you have uploaded a Dump.file, then you will need to read the following instructions:-
1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF
Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered
Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
The channel list included in the HDS2_DUMP file includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project.

Click Menu -> Network Local Settings -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
-> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the replace list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on relace.list if all went well, you will see the following line X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some have the tendancy to ignore the above request, and I have no idea why.

All the best
Laurals.

Code:
http://www.supershare.pl/?d=5D99B7A02

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v2.20 [09 December 10]

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom button and select the satellite you wish access from the data base.
The channel list Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
The channel list Default Channel Editor: SetEditHD100.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's New:
A number of new or updated channel included on various satellites, including 5e, 13e, 16e, 28.2e
A number of non accessable channels removed from various satellites.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To install this channel list simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert it into the USB port, located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.
Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Image File[*.abs]'
then select 'Upgrade File' and use the < > arrow keys to scroll through the files and select the [L53_S9 channel list] then click Start.
Once the file have been installed, you can then click the 'Zoom' button to directly select and goto any satellite from within the data base.

Anyone may use, or share this multi-satellite channel list, all I ask is that you do not remove or edit any the files included in the zip, or include any additional files, as certain sites tend to include a load of spam text links, and remove the original download site, guess they want to make you belive they created the channel list themselves ....

All the best
Laurals.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member

Plugin Web-brauser WebZeal for Openbox® S9 HD PVR

Soft Openbox® S9 HD PVR version 1.08.67

magictails

Registered
hi

Fix irdeto jsc card

HDS2_SCMT_Eur_Beta0.1 NEW-2010.11.10renew

GoodDay,

I read at some website fourms that there is a poroblem when using official irdeto smartcard.

Today, I borrowed official irdeto smartcard (JSC) from my friend, and I test it with my box.

Yes, there is a problem.

the channel freezes every second

My Firmware was 20-10-10

Then I upgrade to HDS2_SCMT_Eur_Beta0.1 NEW-2010.11.10renew

The porblem is solved

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/get/mZz1MD8s/HDS2_SCMT_Eur_Beta01.html

thnak for the works

HackTheNet

Registered
OpenBox S9 Modified Dump.file with Channel List [23 December 2010]

This is a modified Dump file, and was released on [23 December 2010]
This dump file is based on giemware version [HDS2-10-11-08:1100CMT]

The channel list default motor setting is: DisEqC 1.2.
Also included in the zip file is a replace.list.

What's New:
A number of new or updated channel included on, 11w, 4w, 1w, 5e, 9e, 13e, 16e, 19.2e & 28.2e

Instructions:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF

You can then if you wish, check to see if the replace list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on relace.list if all went well, you will see the following line: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

All the best
Laurals.

Download:
Code:
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/55636406/file.html

FileHunter

Registered
OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [02 January 2011]

This is a modified Dump file, and was released on [02 January 2011]
This dump file is based on firmware version [HDS2-10-11-08:1100CMT]

What's New:
Well over 200 new or updated channel on all satellites.

The most noticable change is on Eurobird 9A [9east]

Instructions:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF

You can then if you wish, check to see if the replace list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on relace.list if all went well, you will see the following line: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

Thanks to

Laurals.

jjaco71

Registered
New Official Firmware [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT] and L53_MOD_Dump.

This is a New Official Firmware version, and was released on [06 January 2011]
The New Official Firmware version do not include any channels.

The L53_MOD dump file is based on firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]
The modified download includes a full channel list pre-installed.

What's New:
In version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT] the following have either been added, fixed or changed:
1 .. Making a full system dump is now fixed.
2 .. CCcam Priority option added.
3 .. Security Password when entering sections such as the CCcam secrion has now been deactivated.
4 .. On Bootup the display will once again show the IP Address used in your clines.
6 .. A few minor bugs addressed, making the receiver more stable.

Well over 200 new or updated channels on various satellites.
Re-organised channel list on a number of satellites.

Instructions:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF
The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

Code:
http://www.supershare.pl/?d=42D0C0092

HDS2_L53_MOD

Code:
http://www.supershare.pl/?d=1D33D7342

magictails

Registered
hello

my TP_PROG.DBS 13/19E

with favoris For CS config

All CEE channels in French language

firm official S9 HD : 06 01 2011

Favoris list :
TNT fr
SRG /TELESAT HD /AB3 & Ab4
C+ HD fr & C Sat fr cinema & Bis Tv fr cinema
Orange Sat HD Fr 13 & 19E basiq cinema sport musiq doc
Csat Generaliste
Csat doc / Bis tv doc /
Csat fr Muziq & jeunesse & Equidia Pro 13°E
all XXX 13 & 19 ( sct ; red hot ; elite )

config disceq 1.4 list of TP update today with kingofsat ini

correction & add frequence ( no feeds frequence )

13°E disceq 1/4 scan complet
19°E disceq 2/4 scan complet
09°E disceq 3/4 scan partiel ( Hd channel )
05°O disceq 4/4 no scan

upgrade with your USB stick

@ +

magictails

Registered
hi

hello

my TP_PROG.DBS 13/19E

with favoris For CS config

All CEE channels in French language

firm official S9 HD : 06 01 2011

Favoris list :
TNT fr
SRG /TELESAT HD /AB3 & Ab4
C+ HD fr & C Sat fr cinema & Bis Tv fr cinema
Orange Sat HD Fr 13 & 19E basiq cinema sport musiq doc
Csat Generaliste
Csat doc / Bis tv doc /
divers Csat fr Muziq & jeunesse & Equidia Pro 13°E
all XXX 13 & 19 ( sct ; red hot ; elite )

config disceq 1.4 list of TP update today with kingofsat ini

correction & add frequence ( no feeds frequence )

13°E disceq 1/4 scan complet
19°E disceq 2/4 scan complet
09°E disceq 3/4 scan partiel ( Hd channel )
05°O disceq 4/4 no scan

i repost here

pass : magictails

http://www.multiupload.com/1ERXPVT064

@ +

magictails

Registered
hi

what version you use in your dongle
what sat position tested
what frequency are you tested

dongle open channel :

edit by ig0r: READ FORUM RULES ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER SAT FORUMS!

Canal sat Horizon: NSS7 22°Ouest faisceau : West Africa

S9 HD it's for Cardsharing principaly

for open this provider use other emu intern

and use twin protocole : Dongle + emu interne
in network menu of S9

emu interne for :

only client Cs CCcam or mgcamd

or newcamd serveur /client

and echange C line ,N line , cws line :
for open other channel not open by your dongles

softcamkey for only CCW & biss key are ok with last firm to

@ +

Last edited:

jjaco71

Registered
OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [10 January 2011]

This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [10 January 2011]
This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]

Included in the L53_MOD Dump file is a multi-satellite channel list [V2.60].
Included in the zip file is a replace.list
Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.

What's New:
A number of new or updated channels on various satellites added.
Re-organised channel list on various satellites.
Most non accessable channels removed.

Instructions:
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF
The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
-> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.

Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

HDS2_DUMP_100111.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
LISTA KANALOW OPENBOX S9 HD PVR.
POLSKIE,POLSKIE HD,SPORT,MUZYKA,BAJKI,XX...

HackTheNet

Registered
update

OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [01 February 2011]

OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [01 February 2011]
This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [01 February 2011]
This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]

If you already have the previous L53_Dump file dated [10 January 2011] loaded, you may if you wish just load the updated channel list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in all the L53_MOD Dump files, is the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list.
Included in the zip file is a replace.list
Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.

What's New:
A number of new or updated channels on various satellites added.
Re-organised channel list on various satellites.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.

Instructions:
Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade by USB -> Set Upgrade Mode to Image File -> Upgrade File select HDS2_L53_MOD -> Now select Start and click YES to install.

If this is the first time you have uploaded a Firmware or Dump.file, then you will also need to read the following instructions:-
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
3 Summer Time . OFF

Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
-> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.
HDS2_DUMP_01022011.zip‎
DDL:
Code:
http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/89260750/file.html

elgeneral

Registered
Latest Firmware

Added Greek language and so on
Optimise CCCAM and CS function
Optimise the reading card function