Express am22

aerosmith

Registered
I can't receive any fta channels off 11044v eg vtv 7tv. Very strong sig just blank screen then receiver sometimes goes haywire and resets itself or just comes up with no audio/video. Any reason why anyone?:confused:

ig0r

Administrator
May be because your receiver no support a high SR :)
SR - 44950
Old receiver can not do it :(

Coastman

Registered
Try these two transponders to see if you can scan and view channels.
10995v 4800 dvb-s
11160v 5786 dvb-s.
If you get them ok then you should get 11044v 44950 no problem.If still having a problem delete the tp and put in again and see if it is more stable.

aerosmith

Registered
Cheers Coastman I can get most transponders on this including the two you've mentioned. I'll try deleting then then manually enter these two again but as I say I ge a very good sig with about 73% quality level but thats it.
Aerosmith

aerosmith

Registered
Still no luck and I'm sure this model supports s/r up to 45000. Very srange correct me if I'm wrong I'm virtually new to this and just wondering why this happens
aerosmith

aerosmith

Registered
Following on from this what transponders can anyone else receive in the uk (state where you are to some degree) as some of the higher frequencies on spot 2 are a little tricky on this one.

satesco

Feed Hunter
ig0r said:
May be because your receiver no support a high SR
SR - 44950
Old receiver can not do it

aerosmith said:
Still no luck and I'm sure this model supports s/r up to 45000. Very srange correct me if I'm wrong I'm virtually new to this and just wondering why this happens

@ig0r is right, probably you are using an old receiver whose software is old.You need to update this software if your receiver accept it.
I checked this symbol rate as both with receiver and dvbs2 card, and I was able to lock and see the programs on this transponder.