Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Cable TV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Vu duo 2 cable interference

Cable TV Chat

Old 21-02-2017, 14:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Vu duo 2 cable interference

Hello all,

I have used the duo2 with sat tuner for a year or so now, without issues. Now I installed a cable tuner into it, using the coax with 5-1000mhz f splitter.

The router when receiving or sending data packets causes the cable tuner to pick up interference from the router.
I have changed the cabling for wf100, and have changed the f splitter, I have tested with using the router turned off, and also tested with a zgemma box instead.

With the router turned off, using tethered internet from a phone, the vu duo2 works perfect. Switching on the router then destroys the picture on the duo2.

If I swap the duo2 with a zgemma, using the exact same cabling, using same tuner settings, the zgemma works perfect, even with the router turned on.

What does the zgemma have that the duo2 cable tuner does not?

I am reaching a point where I have no options other to consider that. The tuner itself is broken
Old 25-02-2017, 18:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

To recap, I have taken the vuduo2 round to a known working connection and found it to work flawlessly, using their cabling as it is.

I have also purchased an amplifier to help boost the SNR, that works a treat.
SNR can be moved to 99%, AGC is 92% BER -342. At any amplified level, or without using the amplifier, the SNR flickers down to 0% constantly. Im sure this is the interference from the router as mentioned.

And still, the zgemma is not affected in any way.

Would be nice to get any help on the issue
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2017, 01:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i've got the exact same problem and same setup please can someone help