Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > New Sat Related Products

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

New Mecool KIII Pro DVB S2 DVB T2

New Sat Related Products

Old 23-06-2017, 14:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello
What about the channel list program for KIII? The KI and KII program can not do channel list for KIII!
Old 30-09-2017, 13:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello to all...
I had until now KII PRO.
I upgraded to KIII There is now some image that working good on a motor running? Coz in the kii images no one working good for a correct motor commands.

In add I know the Android images until now don't workingo on SCR LNB Protocol, there is some news also on it?

Many tnx in adv!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2017, 13:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

In next couple days, i want to bay this box. And ofcourse this will be my first android box. What os version intalled on this box may...nougat maybe?
Old 27-10-2017, 15:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
https://yadi.sk/d/0nPPuxoW3JkBuM

NEW Firmware KIII_PRO_AVL6862-ota-20170527.143629.V0923.zip

Update OTA - USB. Mecool KIII pro

Update by AMLOGIC_USB_Burning_Tool.

KIII_PRO_AVL6862-OTA 20170527.143629.V0923.i
mg

https://yadi.sk/d/ys81ylZu3Jo2k6
dear
i installed this version but i have problem with the temperature cpu. How to solve it?
Old 28-10-2017, 14:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Mecool KIII Pro DVB S2/DVB C/DVB T2

The box is great. you can do many things with it... I have a problem with dtv... I find the signal strength of both tuners could be better. for example the dvb c tuner does not find all channels. I hope there is soon an update of the th-dtv apk!
It's great that there is now a forum for this box
Old 01-11-2017, 20:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi There,

I have recently purchased this device. I face freezing issue while watching HD/2K channels of S__u__ndth through CCcam
But d__i_shtv SD channels are working fine.

Please guide me to fix this issue.

Thanks