Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

WiCard EMU [chat]

Others Chat

Old 03-04-2017, 13:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you have PM
The Following User Says Thank You to tekilakos For This Useful Post:
Delcho Tanev (03-04-2017)
Old 24-06-2017, 18:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello,

I have an Octagon SF 4008 and use wicard. The emu is working but I still have problems with my external USB Smart-Reader V2.

I can`t open cards in this reader and I don`t know how to adjust in the wicardd.conf.

Can anybody tell me, if it works and how it works?

Last edited by Postmann; 24-06-2017 at 18:16..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2017, 17:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi dear friends .i want to now Does any converter for CCcam to Wicard ?
tnx
Old 07-07-2017, 18:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 2,265 Times in 941 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by accept View Post
hi dear friends .i want to now Does any converter for CCcam to Wicard ?
tnx
C line?
CCcam.cfg

C: host port user pass

wicardd.conf

Add new readers
Code:
[reader]
active = 1
name = SERVER1
type = cccam
auto_provider = all
auto_idents = 1
auto_update = 1
account = user:[email protected]:port
debug = 0
reconnect_delay = 10
emm_cache = 1	
ecm_ttl = 15000
filter = dvb,dvb2

You must add new filter or 
Disabled filter
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo For This Useful Post:
accept (07-07-2017), cocadaboa (07-07-2017), poladmakiyani (07-07-2017), sedutor (29-08-2017)
Old 29-08-2017, 17:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

THink you for all
im very hapy in sat-univert is the best one
Old 09-09-2017, 16:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi, i would like to get help with a viasat card 090f and wicard . which config i should use , the card is in a smargo reader .
Old 17-10-2017, 14:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have the Oscam on which everything works for me except the tricolor..
I need a wicardd configuration, who works with Emu/keys..
I would use it wicardd only for Tricolor/freecolor on 36E
I have a dm 800HD clone, OpenPLI 4.0...
I read the whole forum-tested various configurations, but it does not work..