VU+ Duo2 Issues with Freeview Channels on Satellite in Biss (BBC/ITV etc) @ 27.5°W Chat

antrabe

Registered
now i have vu duo2 and can receive this channels before with dm8000 i couldnt now which are the keys because i test the last one but i dont know whaat happen that doesnt works

antrabe

Registered
This is working Keys For Freeview Channels on Satellite in Biss (BBC/ITV etc) @ 27.5°W

Next time maybbe u could try use Search Button ??? : ))

-> http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1194764&postcount=10

Yes i know im searching and reading posts but not clear the steps to follow i need a little easy guide to follow im reading about scripts pmt etc...

I sent to usr\bin files bbc_pmt_v4 then i change the channel with dreamboxedit in extra parameters and also cccam and contant.cw file with the correct keys but somehitng wrong i think still the channels apppear like fta even i see the lock on dreamboxedit

CBBC HD
p:BBC,c:001b59,c:031b59,c:050001,c:091b5d0101,c:121b5a,C:2600,f:4

1240:0cfdace7:1000:0001:1:0

maxilive

Registered
These are the correct steps for Vu+ DUO2

1.Install dvbsnoop throw telnet "opkg update" and after "opkg Install dvbsnoop". I give 755 attributes to it.

2.Install this 3 files
“bbc_pmt_starter.sh” “bbc_pmt_v6.py” and “enigma2_pre_start.sh” in usr/bin and I give 755 attributes to it.

3.Modify “bbc_pmt_starter.sh” with this line “ scriptName=”bbc_pmt:v6.py –t long –d /ddev/dvd/adapter0/demux0”” Restart the deco.

4.Edit the file lamedb: telnet “init 4” throw FTP I access to etc/enigma2/lamedb I edit it and after telnet “init 3”

5.Install OSCam-ymod v18 and I move the file oscam.keys inside etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-ymod Reset the deco.

percivjr

Registered
Here's my working bbc_pmt_starter.sh line for VU+ Duo 2:

scriptName="bbc_pmt_v6.py -t long -d /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux3"

Note:
dev, not ddev
demux3, not demux0

antrabe

Registered
how to know that all is working by telnet
im trying to solve the pmt issue that still appear on each channel

antrabe

Registered
VU+ Duo2 Issues with Freeview Channels on Satellite in Biss (BBC/ITV etc) @ 2...

All Is ok but less the audio on hd channels anyone has working audio on hd?

dex1971

Registered
is it possible to open these channels with Cccam? What is the procedure as I am not able at all (ps I have opnepli image)