I think that is not to much...:D

First post must be write here:
Introduce Yourself

No here!!!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I can't download

Just to inform you that I've turned on attachment download limits for certain user groups.

Zero posters can download 2 files per 24h period.
Registered members(junior member and member) 10
Senior member 14
Donating members 20

EDIT: Removed bug note, as all members that were affected by it have been transferred to appropriate user groups.

Limits do not apply to images like gif or jpeg files.
And I think they are set fairly. There is no need to download more then 10 files for example for normal usage. And if you are not a contributing member and have 0 posts then you shouldn't get the same limit as a contributing member.

rachid2012

Banned
download limit.

You have reached your download limit. You will be able to download again on 10-07-2009 at 01:44 PM.

i just download 2 files bay daye waye .......:mad::mad::mad:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Please don't claim something that isn't correct. If you downloaded 12 files yesterday and 2 files today, but all 14 were within 24h then you'll hit the limit.

I've just reset the limit and logged into your account. An option which I don't like using unless there is extreme need for it.
And I was able to download exactly 14 files before I got the error.

I've rested the limit again after doing that so you'll see you'll be able to download 14 files from the point of your first download until 24h expires.

And to everyone else starting a similar thread please note that it will be deleted as it is already established that everything works exactly as it should. It is just that some people only consider Today-Yesterday time frame. And limit is per 24h, it doesn't matter when your first download is.

Do not forget read it: Attachment Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.