NDF / CNDF Data Format Specification ?

tteich

Registered
Hello, I have 3x Technomate receivers and 2x Enigma2 boxes in use. It's hard to keep the channel databases in synch and updated with most recent transponder data. I tried NDFEdit and CTechEditorStudio, but I still have many manual steps to do. Therefore I started to work on a tool which helps automating the steps. I reverse engineered parts of the ndf file format but missing details on the channel and favourite sections.

Is there anybody out here who has a NDF / CNDF file format (and compression algorithm) specification in his possession?

Thanks!

tteich

Registered
ro_54 sent me the database file - I appreciate that he tried to help me - but I was probably not clear enough with my description.

I'd like to understand how the NDF / CNDF files are structured inside, therefore was wondering if somebody has a description (specification) of the data format - the way the channels and bouqets/favourites are coded inside the file. I found out how satellites and transponders are defined but missing some information about the channel data (specifically how the different stream information are encoded).

NDF has several sections:

1. header
2. a list with satellite information (up to 64)
3. a list of transponders
4. a list of channels => here missing details about how audio data are encoded
5. a list of the favourites (up to 16)
6. "END" marker and file checksum

Thank you!