I am sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.

WR27

Registered
I WAS BANNED UNJUSTICELY THIS TIME I SWEAR. I Told that mod that yahoo wasnt working . I changed my temp email to my email and told him couldnt check the message cuz yahoo wasnt working . He thought i was a liar and banned me (Oh well i think he wanted to bann me) . Anyway i did a legit registration this time i swear my second bann wasnt legit ban just saying.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you was banned because you signed up with a disposable email again and you was asked to sign up with a correct email and let me know and I would restore your old account and add the new email to it.

so there was no UNJUST and for your attitude in your PM to me your old accounts will stay deleted now

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
just to clear things up a litte after receiving yet another PM from R27

TITLE THis is bullshit !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get banned cuz you wanna bann me for no freaking reason OK I did register my first acc with temporary email OK i got a legit bann and im down with that . BUt the second bann wasnt legit . I created with temporary but switched to my yahoo email([email protected])by the way yahoo isnt a temporary adress . I GOT BANNED EVEN ON THAT ACC OK. I created my 3rd acc Without a temporary adress since the start ([email protected]) and still get banned where the fuck is justice here . If you dont want me here tell me but dont tell me i did anything wrong 2 last bans i get bans before i have a freaking chance to speak :mad:.

PS: had to create this account with a temp email so bann this acc and unbann my WRidi27 And WR27 those have legit emails tell me where am i doing wrong in those 2 accs

here are the details you have signed up with for all your accounts, like I have already stated to you in the PM you are only allowed one account, any other accounts will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.