• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

iStar X2500 help

01peter

Registered
Hello guys

Im new on this forum, so pleas bear with me if this is the wrong place. We have bought a iStar X2500 box and i want to watch tv on it. I want to watch certain TV channels, which i cant get normally, like watching kurdish channels and arabic channels. i have heard that i can buy subscribtion on the internet to get these channels. But which service pages should i use?

i cant seem to find any guides anywhere, can you guys pleas help me? i will gladly donate some money to someone if they help me with getting all this set up.

regards.

dodi2000

Registered
my friend you can watch pay channels on hotbird nilesat and badar sat with one year free server with the help of internet

satco123

Registered
Hello guys

Im new on this forum, so pleas bear with me if this is the wrong place. We have bought a iStar X2500 box and i want to watch tv on it. I want to watch certain TV channels, which i cant get normally, like watching kurdish channels and arabic channels. i have heard that i can buy subscribtion on the internet to get these channels. But which service pages should i use?

i cant seem to find any guides anywhere, can you guys pleas help me? i will gladly donate some money to someone if they help me with getting all this set up.

regards.
u can watch arabic channel on bader sat free of cost,any many more on NILESAT