SHD 8900 (Alien) - Discussion and questions

oynak

Registered
Hi guys.
I've bought today a new amiko shd8900.
Which software did i put on my receiver and how to do?
This is my first use.
Thanks.

oynak

Registered
display amiko alien 8900 bloccato su Load......
come posso risolvere grazie

hi I found the solution.
Here.

RSP Enigma Installation

- U need 1 FAT32 formated USB
- create one folder named /enigma2 (put inside the software given on the website of the amikostb).
- Power OFF the receiver from the back switch
- plug in the USB
- press the OK button on the front panel and power ON the receiver
- hold the OK button till on the display you will see the following message:
FORC ( forced boot )
- press "down" ( V ) button and on the display, you will see "ENIG" message now press OK
- power OFF the receiver, press "OK"and power ON again
- after the FORC message appear press "right" ( > ) and wait till the upgrade is complete

lamp

Registered
Satellite Sharing in AMIKO ALIEN!

Nothing for use Amiko Alien in SS?
Twin, SKS, SSSP... Nothing work?
No have plugin for E2?

arjans

Registered
Hi!
How can I upgrade this s/w "AMIKO_SHD-8900_1.2.31" to Amiko 8900 . The files that are inside the rar file cant be load to the receiver?
Any suggestion.
Another thing. Does cccam clines works or not.
Thanks in advance!

arjans

Registered
Hi!
How can I upgrade this s/w "AMIKO_SHD-8900_1.2.31" to Amiko 8900 . The files that are inside the rar file cant be load to the receiver?
Any suggestion.
Another thing. Does cccam clines works or not.
Thanks in advance!

I solved the problems by myself. :clapping:
I have another question is possible to convert from ccam to oscam,
because I read that oscam warks great with this receiver?

Last edited:

globopl

Registered
I solved the problems by myself. :clapping:
I have another question is possible to convert from ccam to oscam,
because I read that oscam warks great with this receiver?

yes wotk find

use this plugins swtools.biz/plugins/SparkBox_all_emu_plugin_10-01-2012.rar

yeshu26

Registered
Hello,

After taking Data's advice I successfully installed E2. thanks again Data.

Now I could not find a tutorial, which explains on how to insert new emus, how to enter c lines, etc.

Please bear with me, as I am a newbie.

Please give the link for such a tutorial

thanks

LilleMama

Registered
Hello,

After taking Data's advice I successfully installed E2. thanks again Data.

Now I could not find a tutorial, which explains on how to insert new emus, how to enter c lines, etc.

Please bear with me, as I am a newbie.

Please give the link for such a tutorial

thanks

On Amiko use OScam ( it can connect to CCceam server + many others ) so there is NO use for CCcam on it !!!

I recomment you read the texts included in OSCam

yeshu26

Registered
I am not very happy with E2 on Amiko.

Can someone help me to get an EPG for Sly UK on the Spark platform?

KidOtaku

Registered
Can someone help me to get an EPG for Sly UK on the Spark platform?

As far as I can tell, there is no way to import EPG data into Spark.
This is quite a bummer, but there is always the possibility that they will update the software in the future.

KidOtaku

Registered
Guys, I'm having issues with oscam and spark. I have been looking around but it seems nobody else is experiencing this.

The first time I booted the machine I installed oscam and everything was working fine. I then updated channels with some channel editor, uploaded the new channels to the box, and bam, oscam does not work anymore. I can log onto the web interface, see that I’m connected to the servers, but when I zap to another channel, there is no activity on the oscam interface. It’s as if the box does not communicate the channel change to oscam.

After that I played a bit with E2, then booted back spark, and it was working again; I did a system restore for some reason, and it was not working anymore.

Essentially, if I do a system restore, boot in E2, and then reboot in spark, do a channel scan and install oscam, it works (although not every time!). Then when I import channels, or sometimes just by rebooting, then it just stops working. I have to do a system restore and boot in E2 to get it to work.

This is very frustrating as I rather like Spark, but it’s unusable to me. I tried various versions of plugins, all with the same results. I also tried cccam, but could not get it to work, and since this one does not have a web interface it’s harder to monitor. In E2, with oscam and the same config files, everything works all the time.

Did anyone experience a similar problem? Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks!

ig0r

Administrator
i recommend to you search a tp manual :)

I hope you are know a freq and other parameters?!

usman sambo

Registered
how to add c-line in amiko alien ?

please need someone to tell me how to add c-line in amiko alien 8900 hd using spark,i have been trying but no lock.please kindly assist me.thanks:mad:

Lmkiu

Registered
You will need to have the emu_plugin (CCcam214) installed, then you will then need to send your CCcam.cfg file to your stb, using Dreambox Control Centre.

Open DCC; username > root password > root
click FTP.

Right panel (top), select your CCcam.cfg file from desktop or other location.

Left panel, double click, var->/root/plugin/var
then, double click keys folder.

Right panel, click to highlight, CCcam.cfg file and click on the arrow pointing left.

When asked to overwrite click Yes and close DCC.

Next, on Remote Control, Menu / Plugin / CCcam214 and press the Enter button, Cam icon turns from red to green and is now active, exit plugin menu.

Note;
if CCcam214 is already showing a green icon, scroll to it, press Enter to turn off and press Enter again to turn on, = stop / restart cam.

Now select an encrypted covered by your c line, if screen is black, stay on this channel and turn off at rear power switch, wait about 20 seconds and turn powers switch on to boot, then turn on using remote control to spark.

You should now be able to watch the selected encrypted channel covered by your c line.