How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
I uploaded the last cw brute list

Since this morning I counted about 36 different cw posted.
28 are new ones, 8 old one.
And more you'd have the rai(10°E), polish (23.5°E), turkish (42°E) same cws of irrilevant feeds that none usually posts

Then consider that about the 8, we consider old still the cw posted in the last days (so not present in the list).
While between new cws is very possible you have someone that shishmish has calculated in advance and put in the list for us.

Since that your rate...

@klim

jan55

Since this morning I counted about 36 different cw posted.
28 are new ones, 8 old one.
And more you'd have the rai(10°E), polish (23.5°E), turkish (42°E) same cws of irrilevant feeds that none usually posts

Then consider that about the 8, we consider old still the cw posted in the last days (so not present in the list).
While between new cws is very possible you have someone that shishmish has calculated in advance and put in the list for us.

Since that your rate...

@klim

True, but unforget, that are 8 old keys but the question "which are it the 8 old cw keys". When you are looking a CW key with CSA RBT tools, it does not say whether it is an old or new key. It is for you always - a new cw key, also you must spend a same time in finding - whether he was a new cw key or an old cw key. Also, I repeat. CW_list contains old or published cw keys less than 1%.
So my advice to everyone, first look for the cw key with CWBruteList (it takes up to 2-3 seconds), if it does not exist in cw_list, then look for the cw key with CSA RBT Tools.
In the end, will you listen to this advice or not - that is your personal choice. ;)

Regards
shishmish

C

campag5242

For CWBruteList, the recording can be very short. The requirement is that it *must* contain *encrypted* ts packets (3 minimum?). So even as short as 1 second may be OK.

BLACKCRUSADER

This is how I scan for CW.

I decided to get myself the CSA Rainbow V1 V2 tables and a top GPU for V1 using SSD drive. This makes the process very fast when using V1.
My V2 tables on 6tb hdd as V2 does not need SSD but V1 does.

Today for Australia Tennis I used V1 as for me V1 is really fast.
Actually I can use V1 and V2 CSA at same time there is no slow down on V1. So I set V1 running then scan in V2. I could not get CW with latest CWBrute list

Also with CWBRUTE LITE you can scan around 30 seconds and continue the scan and use the CWBRUTE to see if you can get a CW. So I found I do not need to stop the TS download to use CWBrute.

So use CWBRUTE to do first scan I do this after around 30 sec of scanning stream. I sometimes find a key but not often as so many new keys are used and not in CW list. If key found great stop TS scan.

If not I normally will record around 1.2gb of TS stream. This is not always necessary sometimes 500mb or less is enough but sometimes not.

So then I start my V1 and find the Crypt8 and start the scan for CW.
I also open my V2 system and use the Crypt 8 already scanned in V1 and then search for CW in V2. V2 is faster but does not get all CW.

My V2 is around 2 mins faster than my V1 as I use a GTX 1080 TI 11gb GPU so it's really fast and my V1 4tb tables on Samsung EVO 4tb SSD drive.

So if you cannot find CW in Bruteforce list do not complain. Simply use V1 and V2 to scan for CW. Like other people I find Bruteforce gives me the CW perhaps three - five times out of 30 TS streams.

CUDA Driver Version: 9.10 - Runtime Version: 6.50
Number of CUDA Devices: 1
Device 0: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ( 3584 Cores)

Search Crypt8 in TS Start
TS file: C:\Users\NET MEDIA\Desktop\100.5E_3924.237_H_7400_(2018-01-18 08.24.39)_dump.ts
Using PID: 1165 Using file limit: 4096 MByte File length: 558 MByte UsingFileLen: 585717760 bytes Reading file ... Searching ... Using payload size: 184
PID: 48Dh B8h-Crypt8:29 65 33 15 1A D1 6E D0 [E] Count:84

Time for searching Crypt8 = 1 sec.

Search CW Start
RBT file: F:\Biss V1 file\B8hxFFh\B8hxFFh_table2\CSA_B8hxFFh_10000h.rbt
Calc all 10000h end values for this crypt ... (using file cache)
Search end values in RBT ...Searching CW in RBT ...
Found 217956 possible chains (harddisk only search time = 67 sec.)

Analysing chains ... (will be 10 times slower if an other thread is keeping the GPU busy)
found CW: 85 23 F7 9F 5A 93 FE EB Search CW done (88 sec.)

Last edited:

BLACKCRUSADER

Did you notice that CW List Brute Force use RAM memory to calculate? I have 10GB CW list (what is a fraction of all possible combinations) and it consumes more than 5GB RAM to load it. That's why your idea is useless.

I have 24gb ram on my PC so the CW List loads fine for me :)

sattechtips

Registered
@BLACKCRUSADER

In every your post you advertising how you have 4 TB SSD and 1080Ti and how "big" is your PC.
Keep this info for yourself.

CW List is enough good and i find enough CW, where sometimes you can't get C8 like Arqiva provider.

BLACKCRUSADER

@BLACKCRUSADER

In every your post you advertising how you have 4 TB SSD and 1080Ti and how "big" is your PC. keep this info for yourself.

CW List is enough good and i find enough CW, where sometimes you can't get C8 like Arqiva provider.

I get C8 from Arqiva feeds all the time. However sometimes the crypt8 wont be in the early time when you scan the TS stream say 30 mins before an event. Sometimes you need to scan only 5 mins before the event starts.

It is not for you to advise me about what information I provide to other forum members here. This is a discussion forum where people share information. Such as the CW Brute list program and the CW Brute list.

There is no secret as to where to download the CSA tables or where to buy an SSD drive or a GPU this is all public information on the forums.

Last edited:

sss146

Registered
BLACKCRUSADER
You keep telling how fast your V1 table searching. But its not that fast. :wink1:

CANADA

Registered
@BLACKCRUSADER !!! you need to another section, your posts here offtopic!!!!

Remember! We will never leave CWFinder09 and CW_list_Attask - which every time hardly writes for all of us OUR FRIEND @SHiSHMiSH

THANKS FOR THAT ONLY TO @SHiSHMiSH :clapping::thum:

Last edited:

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
LOL Only till I get the Nvidia Titan V with 5120 cores then maybe it will be faster :)

I'm smiling too :D
If you have a good nvidia ( >= 1060), you'd see that performance increase slowly (sometime not justifyng the eccessive expense for the higher model) and it's not applicable the supposed law I redouble cuda number and so I halve the time of search :rolleyes: , because the most of time is lost searching chain in ssd. And that time yet can't be halved.

@klim

BLACKCRUSADER

I'm smiling too :D
If you have a good nvidia ( >= 1060), you'd see that performance increase slowly (sometime not justifyng the eccessive expense for the higher model) and it's not applicable the supposed law I redouble cuda number and so I halve the time of search :rolleyes: , because the most of time is lost searching chain in ssd. And that time yet can't be halved.

@klim

You can halve the time to search chain in SSD if you have 2 x 4tb SSD on RAID but as my search often only 65 - 70 seconds it's not worth to use two 4tb ssd on raid.

For CW search my old gpu was GE Force 730 380 core it took 800 seconds to find CW compared to 90 seconds for GTX 1080.

Last edited:

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018" - 20.1.2018
- added a some new lines (more than 1.000) :)
- sorted and without duplicates
- total old CW keys have less than 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018"

Good luck :thum:
shishmish

jan55

I tested only one same .ts file with all CW Finder's .

Results:

1. CW BruteForce v0.5 (does not use a CW_list) - CW Found (!!!) :thum:

2. CW List Brute Force - 64bit (does use only a CW_list) - CW Found (!!!) ;) :clapping:

3. CSA CW Finder ver.0.9 (without & with CW_list) - CW not found (???) :(

4. CW Finder ver.1.0 (without & with CW_list) - CW not found (???) :(

This time, I'm very uncomfortably surprised with the effect of CW Finder 0.9 & 1.0 . Reason: unknown :confused: