Ferrari SIM issue

Nabukodonosor

Registered
Hey guys. A couple of days ago, I woke up and saw my 800HD having Dream Multimedia Error! on it. So I've tried a few things, fist tried connecting it via RS232 port and null cable to my computer to reflash it with DreamUP, but it didn't see it, so that didn't work. After that, I've tried cleaning the sim card and putting it back, but that didn't work either. After that I tried putting the sim card into my bank card reader, to fix it with DM Sim 0.7, but it says "The card is not responding to a reset.". Anyone has an idea what to do? :mecry:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Did it report a no CA error ? If not just flash an image via browser.

Nabukodonosor

Registered
No, only Dream multimedia error! But how can I do that? I can get to the DHCP stop mode, everytime I get that error.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
That error should not effect going into dhcp mode, never has for me and ive seen that dozens of times. Only the NO Ca ERROR will stop you getting into DHCP mode.

nedec

Registered
flesh with dream up with rs232 for ferrari images and will be ok.put wright image for your card

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
But you have tried to upgrade it when it didnt need to be. The error you have bream multimedia is most likely a image problem nothing to do with the sim.

glamide

Registered
i will suggest u to use another dream up version to load ur default working image. though i don't have this but try it and let keep update

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk

toysoft

This was fixed with Johnny's help and myself, reflashing the sim with my DM_Sims 0.7 tool and a PC/SC Reader/Programmer,

TS

cd8264cb306e43ff8ae4be6a9f2856af.jpeg