Should I give up with DM800HD

tjpearson

Registered
Hello everyone,

I have had many years good service form my DM800HD but recently goosed things up trying to add certain you know what.

Now latest image has bricked my box so just ordered null cable to try and fix one last time, when I get the cable I hope someone here can guide me through what to do.

Thanks in anticipation,

tjpearson

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Lets us know what issues your having and sure we will help you.

Gammal Gubbe

Registered
I gave up mine recently, not because it was faulty but because of lack of memory, couldnt do anything. Bought myself Octagon SF4008, what a difference! Still have a learning curve to clear but fun. We don't have the boxes to watch tv but to experiment... :D

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I gave up mine recently, not because it was faulty but because of lack of memory, couldnt do anything. Bought myself Octagon SF4008, what a difference! Still have a learning curve to clear but fun. We don't have the boxes to watch tv but to experiment... :D

Lack of memory is not a problem if you use flash expander, this basically copies the flash to a usb drive giving use the space of the usb installed.

-=Sunny=-

Registered
The biggest draw back of dm boxes are bad sectors in it. once they come. your box stuck everytime. no problem if you try with null cable by resetting it or try to fix bad sector softwares. it still same.