Sky Italia VS Sky Deutschland

Adam1

Registered
Which one shows the most English premier league football?

Which dish is best for Sky Italia and Sky Deutschland?

Thanks

MrKappa

Registered
Consider that recently Sky It has started to remove the comments in english during the english matches.

Adam1

Registered
Consider that recently Sky It has started to remove the comments in english during the english matches.

Yea thats fine.

Do you know what dish I (for UK)?

Will all the Sky Italia channels be compatible with Vu+ Duo?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you will need an offical viewing card or cs to view it and probs a 90cm dish should be ok, a 1 meter will be fine thats what i have.

Adam1

Registered
you will need an offical viewing card or cs to view it and probs a 90cm dish should be ok, a 1 meter will be fine thats what i have.

Which dish will be best? 1 meter or 90cm dish?

Will a Vu+ Duo decrypt all channels with CS?

How much will a dish cost me?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
a 1 meter will be fine have a look on ebay, and your Vu+Duo will be fine.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
if the 80cm is big enough yes, but i would go for a motorised setup mate cost a bit more but much better.

khalakov

Registered
stab disecq motor with 800hd original on Enigma2 image

Hi Brummie,
It is me again.
Can you help on how to setup an 800hd Original using enigma2 image and a Stab Diseqc motor (no actuator no v box) ?

Thanks in Advance

westhamdaz

Registered
Ive got a 64cm dish, with 2 LNBs. One pointing at 13e (Sky Italia) and one pointing at 19.2e (Sky De) Im about 30 miles north of london and get perfect reception on both sats on a 64cm dish. I have known people to get a perfect 13e reception on a zone 1 sky minidish in the herts/essex/london area

elmoro94

Registered
Ive got a 64cm dish, with 2 LNBs. One pointing at 13e (Sky Italia) and one pointing at 19.2e (Sky De) Im about 30 miles north of london and get perfect reception on both sats on a 64cm dish. I have known people to get a perfect 13e reception on a zone 1 sky minidish in the herts/essex/london area

same here. A triax 80 cm with double lnb, perfect reception