Opticum sloth classic firmware

wemen888

Registered
Please help. software 2.1.01 No PVR is not accept new software upgrade from file s download from internet. This to have acces to ccc etc. and extra service.
What to do?
and where i can find a file wich accept the upgrading?

(sunplus 1506a ddr2gb 16mb):mecry:

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Please help. software 2.1.01 No PVR is not accept new software upgrade from file s download from internet. This to have acces to ccc etc. and extra service.
What to do?
and where i can find a file wich accept the upgrading?

(sunplus 1506a ddr2gb 16mb):mecry:

Opticum Sloth Classic_2.1.38

wemen888

Registered
Thank for fast reply. the reciever is showing>software does not match the machine, not allowed to upgrade.
The reciever is not accepthing. Also not when i rename the file to force_upgrade_rom.bin en after power down new start and 4 times push okey.
pls what i can do?

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Thank for fast reply. the reciever is showing>software does not match the machine, not allowed to upgrade.
The reciever is not accepthing. Also not when i rename the file to force_upgrade_rom.bin en after power down new start and 4 times push okey.
pls what i can do?

upload bootloader, and after him, the software 2.1.38

wemen888

Registered
I am sorry to say but the bootloader is working.
The upgrading file 2.1.38 still not after bootloader.
I hope that it is not a big problem. i bought the reciever new from germany orginal software.

best regards,

wemen888

Registered
I am sorry to say but the bootloader is working.
The upgrading file 2.1.38 still not after bootloader.
I hope that it is not a big problem. i bought the reciever new from germany orginal software.

best regards,

On the internet iam reading that another type (for make upgrading active) is needed because of the NO PVR type
*SW version 2.1.01 No PVR *
*HW version V1.0.2ACT*
*FW version V1.0.0 *
backup build date 12/11/2015 14:00:47

iam lost:mecry:

wemen888

Registered
after search and rs232 upgrading (rom.bin) i got no result. My box is still not accepting the boot and show file fail. How i can solve the problem? and why there are more file s for the combo sloth?

pls help me..

best regards.

wosh106

Registered
Hey
I got a problem after installing the bootloader the device restared and now its completly is there any way of fixing it i looked up the internet how to put it into recovery mode or something but got no results.

nucilip

Registered
Hey
I got a problem after installing the bootloader the device restared and now its completly is there any way of fixing it i looked up the internet how to put it into recovery mode or something but got no results.

Judging from the bootlog there is a spi flash memory that is used for booting, if you have a soic clamp/clip (aliexpress 2 or 3 bucks) you can probably resurrect it. This is hard if you haven't done such things and you need someone with the original software or a second device.