this file is not a correct file, please select another! SR2000HD HYPER

abbs2002

Registered
Hi, I’m trying to edit channel list from my SR2000HD HYPER and I have tried a few application all gave me the same error “this file is not a correct file, please select another!
I have tried few versions of the (STB Editor Application) V1.5, V1.2.1, V1.01, I have tested these applications on windows 7 64bits & 32bits also on win xp SP3 always getting the same error, any advice please?

n1j6u4G.jpg

Last edited:

narmerdrink

Registered
I have the same problem after installing the firmware version 1.78. When I upload on a usb the channel list, the upload go very very slowly and at the end the size of the sdx file is very big and can't be read from the stb editor. Anyone to suggest the solution?

josephfawaz

Registered
Hi, I’m trying to edit channel list from my SR2000HD HYPER and I have tried a few application all gave me the same error “this file is not a correct file, please select another!
I have tried few versions of the (STB Editor Application) V1.5, V1.2.1, V1.01, I have tested these applications on windows 7 64bits & 32bits also on win xp SP3 always getting the same error, any advice please?