Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Google this tool and try that

Dreambox NO CA FOUND Repair Tool SIM2/01 EDition-by yassinov

cilis

Registered
ok mate tried again today and got as far a http connection from browser now how to i select the image ?
i can see boot from network or usb but when i select network iget error 404 document not found i must be doing something wrong here ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
It should have a firmware upgrade link on the flash browser.

Are you getting a normal webinterface or the frimware upgrade page ?

Can i ask mate if you try to boot this with it connected to the TV do you get any onscreen message ?

cilis

Registered
yes i got browser flash screen but i am not connected to a tv shall i connect to tv first ? as is i am still connect with laptop via usb and via ethernet

cilis

Registered
ok saw the link, i chose the image you gave me but when i click flash nothing happens, as intimate i am still connected with usb and etherenet

cilis

Registered
is it ok if i switch it off as is to connect to tv and check what comes on screen ? or do i need to finish the flash before i switch it off

cilis

Registered
check i dont get a screen message on tv, also if i switch on and hold the green button nothing happens on tv
any idea pls ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
So your seeing a page like this

WebInterface.jpg

If so click on firmware upgrade.

cilis

Registered
yes exactly the screen is see but if i click firmware upgrade over http i select the image you gave me but nothing happens. I also tried flashing via sunray which works say flashing complete but then i switch the box on and nothing happens again.

cilis

Registered
ok now the box has switch on for the first time the only prob is i am not connected to tv so i cannot see what's happening will have to switch it off and connect to tv will get back

cilis

Registered
ok its booting up, i guess now i need to load a channel list and learn how to install ccam :( re channel list i have one already but ccam will have to dig a bit in the forum
thanks for all you help mate i would not have come this far without your help