DM500HD: Ferrari vs SIM 2.10 Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

xadraz

Registered
Here are photos I found on some Polish forums showing differences between Ferrari and SIM 2.10 DM500HD.

Hope you find it useful :)

---

- Ferrari version is better as they say,

- 2.10 version has black motherboard, Ferrari has a green one.

- Ferrari version has USB stuck, 2.10 not.

- Ferrari version has tunner covered, 2.10 not

---

Regards!

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Was not aware the Sim2 team had released a 500HD clone yet.

Thanks for the info

vip1003

Registered
I have a dm500hd sim 2.10 (the simcard is white)
-The motherboard is black.
-It has 2 USB stick.
-tunner is covered.

Last edited:

mfaraj57

Super VIP
as ferret said sim201 yet not released dm500hd
the available dm500hd is only with sim cards from sim201

keymaster

Registered
Hi
I was told the sim 2.10 has the actel removed, is this not correct, if so this might explain the delay in images etc.
K

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Right it looks like the Polish forum has this wrong.

There is no DM500HD hardware available from the Sim2 team.

The hardware/receiver is from another manufacturer but has a sim 2.1 installed in it.

The official DM500HD receiver will be available in September.

Thanks

Ferret

mfaraj57

Super VIP
i have dm500hd with sim2.1 card installed and what is claimed in the Polish forum is wrong totally
-usb port is present
-tuner has cover

mfaraj57

Super VIP
difficult to answer you now because it is now with my friend outside the country
i have now fantastic sim201 dm800se and it it better and definitely superior to dm500hd

ubinici

Registered
As i understand, sim2,1 500hd hardware is same with Ferrari 500hd hardware. in september sim2,1 500hd Will be released. What Will new sim2,1 500hd be difference with current sim2,1 500hd ?

xadraz

Registered
Ferrari images work on SIM 2.10 images but you have to upload SSL #83.

I dont know who produces SIM 2.10 version but maybe there are more versions of this one.

ubinici

Registered
what about the drivers ? should we also install sim2.1 drivers to run ferrari images on sim2.1 500hd ?

mpokolis

Registered
for me always ferrari team is copy paste from sim201 team if you see first in all:
images ,plugins (first tspanel after ferrari addons manager), pached drivers and others before give sim201 team and after some days we see ferrari's copy with some small changes

sim2 support is the best for me

i have dm800,800se and i'm waiting their 500hd

and never i will buy ferrari boxes bacause are not supported for me

please sim201 team continue your best support and give to us new 500hd more fust...

good Sunday to all.

mpokolis

digitec

Registered
for me always ferrari team is copy paste from sim201 team
mpokolis

Hey mpokolis

I like an objective view and not such bullshit.
I do not like flames on this theme, but tell me how much did you get for such primitive promotion?
I have my dm500hd from ferrari almost half an year at home. I have seen many images from ferrari team for my dm500hd.
What I have never seen is image for dm500hd from sim201 team.
So can you explain me how can ferrari team copy images?

btw: my clone DM500HD from Ferrari is working very well and very fast. I can not compare it with DM800se but I think both will be similar because of the same platform.
I will write comparing here later when I will get my dm800se.

Last edited:

keymaster

Registered
DM500hd ferrari

Hi
DM500hd have many images and the powerboard images and Domica images are made for ferrari sim specifically and and version on sim 2 is copy for any non believers why not just ask the two teams!
Many many ferrari images on their website.
K

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
sim2 for the 500HD clones has not long been released, and now its been released you can get all the latest images for the 500HD clones, ramiMAHER puts together most of the sim 2 images for all models,so you can gaurantee that support will be just as good for this model has it is for other models.

DAMMM

Registered
sim2 for the 500HD clones has not long been released, and now its been released you can get all the latest images for the 500HD clones, ramiMAHER puts together most of the sim 2 images for all models,so you can gaurantee that support will be just as good for this model has it is for other models.

But does having DM500 HD Sim Ferrari SSL83F without reboot with sim 210 img add SSL83F?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i would not think you could use the same bootloader for each one,and i dont have a DM500 HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.