Ferrari team future

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningBird

Registered
Hi,

just for inform all, Ferrari team never existed. Who is interested about more from this 5 years history, PM me.

From now, all new FW - new drivers, SSLs, Images will be released by original author, not 8a8f8 thefts.

New drivers for DM500HD + SSL86 + some images I will release on xmas.

Also, it is possible, new versions will work with both, SIM201 cards and "Ferrari" card, maybe with totally new card, hmm..maybe without any card at all.

Stay tuned, BR.

Last edited:

MorningBird

Registered
Ferrari Team future

Hello,

I have received many PMs regarding my post. Sorry for late reply, bus was little busy.

I have message from Ferrari guy for you asking all that questions:

It’s a hard situation. Ferrari users want quality and not bad quality anymore.

They want perfect quality HW and perfect quality SW. This they won’t find.

But I cannot make PUBLIC any new things including DM500HD SSL86, latest images, latest drivers for Ferrari card, until new cooperation will be established.

Because if I do, they put it to 8a8f8 and they tell –

Wow! We did it!! We stole it again! .

So, I was also considering about to release new things working with both - S201 & Ferrari card. But as I have big respect to SIM201 guys, also this is not good solution.

I was thinking how to make it, because ppl waiting new images for DM800SE, DM500HD, they want last SSLs, last drivers.

And – if we forget about last SSLs, last drivers - they want at least correct working images at the first place, not shits from 8a8f8.

The solution can be, there will be released DM500HD/800SE New Images with NEW SSL86 and NEW drivers, but the protection inside new drivers will be bound to image.

The same for DM800HD, 8000HD.

So the firmware will be working with Ferrari card, BUT ONLY with correspoding loader and rest of FW - of course with some nice customization like OLED logo on 800SE/800HD/8000HD, web-interface and others....then will be clear, it is not buggy, not from 8a8f8...

Anyway, things changing now very fast, so stay tuned.

BR.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAX_IQ

Registered
i hope things work good for everyone, i just baught my DM 500HD with ferrari sim 2 weeks ago and feel worried about the support

ubinici

Registered
Hello,

I have received many PMs regarding my post. Sorry for late reply, bus was little busy.

I have message from Ferrari guy for you asking all that questions:

It’s a hard situation. Ferrari users want quality and not bad quality anymore.

They want perfect quality HW and perfect quality SW. This they won’t find.

But I cannot make PUBLIC any new things including DM500HD SSL86, latest images, latest drivers for Ferrari card, until new cooperation will be established.

Because if I do, they put it to 8a8f8 and they tell –

Wow! We did it!! We stole it again! .

So, I was also considering about to release new things working with both - S201 & Ferrari card. But as I have big respect to SIM201 guys, also this is not good solution.

I was thinking how to make it, because ppl waiting new images for DM800SE, DM500HD, they want last SSLs, last drivers.

And – if we forget about last SSLs, last drivers - they want at least correct working images at the first place, not shits from 8a8f8.

The solution can be, there will be released DM500HD/800SE New Images with NEW SSL86 and NEW drivers, but the protection inside new drivers will be bound to image.

The same for DM800HD, 8000HD.

So the firmware will be working with Ferrari card, BUT ONLY with correspoding loader and rest of FW - of course with some nice customization like OLED logo on 800SE/800HD/8000HD, web-interface and others....then will be clear, it is not buggy, not from 8a8f8...

Anyway, things changing now very fast, so stay tuned.

BR.

hello, what about new ferrari vu+ solo and duo clones ? I want to buy vu+ clones. what is your advice ? thanks.

MorningBird

Registered
My advice is wait.

Still is not solved situation about release of SSL84 and last drivers for Ferrari DM500HD, so lets close this first. Step by step :)
BR.

Last edited:

MorningBird

Registered
Ferrari SSL87

there is already SSL87F for dm500HD .first step has been skip :D

Well, if some1 is interested about still the same loader #84, only with another logos, maybe we will have soon loader #888 :)

I read somewhere, that Ferrari team is stronger more than ever before. If so, where are the latest drivers for DM500HD hm?

I understand, its little harder work, than just patch picture in loader and change version from #84 to #87, more, with already prepared tools :), but anyway, show your power, not just with text patching ;)

MAX_IQ

Registered
MorningBird you mean that the SSL87F is the SSL84 without the lates drivers for DM500HD ?

well from dream multimedia site the latest SSL is 84 for DM500HD

is there really SSL 87 for original DM500HD ?

i am confused, hope someone can clear for me this confusion

keymaster

Registered
Hi
well morningbird said here many weeks ago that ferrari wont release any new ssl and all future ssl will be posted here very soon by him, I hope you weren't all holding your breath waiting as he was wrong on both counts I believe.
Key

MorningBird

Registered
MorningBird you mean that the SSL87F is the SSL84 without the lates drivers for DM500HD ?

well from dream multimedia site the latest SSL is 84 for DM500HD

is there really SSL 87 for original DM500HD ?

i am confused, hope someone can clear for me this confusion

Yes, last official SSL is #84.
This loader has only all texts patched to version #87 and picture inside, else it is loader #84.

Also there is non functional part hooking Linux kernel in this loader, as Ferrari team does not have last drivers for DM500HD and loader has nothing to do with drivers.

@KeyMaster - Well, maybe some1 will be impressed by your loaders version XY :). If you want impress someone, maybe better to try with the latest drivers, not renamed SSL..

BR.

Last edited:

toysoft

It looks like that all the new boots for all DM Ferrari boxes were released, DM500HD, DM800se, DM800 and DM8000 with DTS Working, 16 greys color on DM8000 LCD, etc.

Did the bird got hit ;o), or had a heart attack ?

At least this is for the good of all Ferrari users !

TS

MorningBird

Registered
It looks like that all the new boots for all DM Ferrari boxes were released, DM500HD, DM800se, DM800 and DM8000 with DTS Working, 16 greys color on DM8000 LCD, etc.

Did the bird got hit ;o), or had a heart attack ?

At least this is for the good of all Ferrari users !

TS

Heart attack from what, from new pictures and logos?
To do not duplicate, I have already answered here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=226062&page=2

BR.

MorningBird

Registered
DM500HD New drivers

Hi all,

I cannot watch anymore messages like this without response:

>you promised people drivers and SSL here nearly 6 weeks ago if
>so easy I wonder why not even SSL done, you promised the good >users of this forum would be posted here at Christmas time, how >can you maintain any credibility?
>you posted here - no new SSL on other forum ferrari is
>dead ha ha ha ha. If only your ability was half as large as >your ego.
>new engineer say previous work done by "amateur" what took >previous engineer 3 months, new team did in 10 days ha ha ha ha

My ego is maybe big, but ability also.

And because FF "team" is unable to make new drivers almost 3/4 year, and they are just able to rename loader #84 twice with changed logos to have at least something "NEW", I've decided to put the new drivers for DM500HD here for free, yep.

Then everybody can see, who has only ego and know how to f... people around, and who is able TO DO something useful.

I don't want to post driver here alone like single file,
so I will prepare 1 whole image for DM500HD - with last SSL and latest drivers.

From now, I am letting the users to choose, which image it will be. Please vote which image would you like to have for DM500HD with new drivers.

Vote closing next Wednesday, after I adopt image by users choice and publish here.

BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.