remote control

seawolf19752

Registered
Dear all I just want to ask i any body having a prolem in remote control some time is working fine but sometimes you have to press it many times to respond , but the light is flashing but the box is not responding . Are there any configurations needed?:(

paloma20

Super VIP
Hi mate, I think that remore control is one problem of this receiver.

I notice that push-buttons are too much soft, so sometimes you need to push it hardly.

If you have the problem frequently, you may open the remote control and clean it.

Regards.

rashwan

Registered
donno if this helps , but i usually hold the dream with my hand (i mean high from the table) and use the remote it will work like a charm
then just set the dream position and it will work fine

adr

Registered
hi im having same prob like this friend. i thout is the flash mybe.
i have gemini 5.100.
could it be
thks

VALIS

Registered
Stop the tv menu and remote control light sensor will work fine.
Do you have LG ? (sorry google translate)

adr

Registered
NO A SAMSUNG LCD.
PUT I THINK I FOUND OUT THAT NOW EVEN THE HARD DISK IS NOT WORKING PUT THE REMOTE IS WORKING FINE NOW, SO I THINK IS THE IMAGE,

adr

Registered
does anyone found the remote prob. please
here when its go on first 5 min dont work and than its works fine . what could it be?

anterocouto

Registered
I have the same problem.

I made several tests and I think it works well with some

images. With others, we have to key twice.

It is a remote ( or DM500Hd ) problem.

adr

Registered
does anyone solve the prob of the remote. and does that have not this prob whice image are they using .
when i but it on it s does not work for about 5 to 10min and than works great. is there is an update for this?
thks

peterb69

Registered
I have same problem with the remote for the DM500HD. It seems to occur when the batteries drop off. New set of batteries and remote seems ok.