PB-E2 VX in Ferrari500 HD detailed guide by yours truly...

gorski

Registered
Hello, fellow enthusiasts!

Having tested a lot, installed and re-installed many an image, a sea of plugins, skins and whatnot, then pestered people
whistling.gif
to help me understand it (see "credits"), having written a "bit" about it - I tried making a nice and easy to read guide out of all the bits and pieces I was aware of and/or have written myself so far...
smile.gif

My idea was to try putting myself in newbie shoes, ergo (more-or-less) all the essential stuff is here, from preparation, psychological and/or technical, onwards to lots and lots of detailed "how to's" for Power Board stuff, OSCam and so on......
thumbsup.gif
Lots of pickies, too!
tongue.gif
Really, you can't mess it up with this!
teehee.gif

This is based on my PB-E2 VX guide for AZbox HD. But it is changed in a variety of ways, from the structure of the document itself (it is much more logical now), to its content (enhanced aplenty - see PB tools, for instance!). It is also Ferrari500 HD specific, although, I suspect compatible with, say, Ferrari800 HD SE etc.

The PDF file has a vertical column on the left side: The third icon from the top is BOOKMARKS. Click on it and you will get a means to go to the part you need, in an instant, without the need to scroll down through it all... It's "tree structured": click on a plus (+) mark to open up the "branches"...

I would especially like to thank my wife, for her editing expertise and help with the nice functions, like table of content (which also is link-like, so it instantly takes you to the part of text you need), bookmarks etc.

Please, leave your critiques here... (Send me a PM if you would like to translate it, hehe...
lach.gif
)

Enjoy loadsa pages of E2 bliss!
23.gif

(Done it!!!
lachen.gif
)

P.S. For the latest version always go to the bottom of this thread, please!

gorski

Registered
Btw, this is also valid for an original DMM with the same image...:cool:

They take care as to which plugins goes into which E2...;)

All is sorted out nicely for you on their server...:thum:

gorski

Registered
Here is the Ferrari Filler, the equivalent of DreamUp, for another type of installation, plus its specific drivers, as well, just in case...:thum:

gorski

Registered
The new guide is ready...
laugh.gif

"A Pretty Thorough PBNIGMA Guide For FERRARI 500 HD by GORSKI - 12. 12. 2012"

Based on the achievements of the old guide of mine
yes.gif
but since the great PB Team moved on to the excellent OpenPLi Sources, the PBNIGMA changed, too...
z4dwink.gif

And soooo.... this one iiiisssss....

...restructured, in a more logical and much more temporal/chronological manner, divided in smaller portions, so anyone can easily re-trace my steps and get the same, GREAT results!!!
23.gif

Also, thoroughly revised, i.e. updated (links etc.) and enriched (with details, new and updated images etc.)...

Probably messed up by my falling sleepy head, hitting the keyboard and me not noticing, since deadly tired, doing this for long, loonnnggg, loooooooonngggg hours, sometimes not sleeping the whole night...
stirn_klopf.gif
whistling.gif

Glory to the hobby, glory to the PB Team for this image, glory to OpenPLi, glory to plugin writers and all the others, involved in some kind of giving manner!!!
lachen.gif
Long live the hobby!!!
048.gif

Enjoy messing and learning!!!!
060.gif

Cheers!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited: