Problem with remote control VU + solo2

nuca1961

Registered
I have a VU + solo2 and remote control is not working properly. If restarting the box, then take some time working normally and then starts remote control that reacts only after several repeated pressure on the button. I thought it was a problem in the image but after transferring from OpenPLi the BH problem has not stopped. I hope someone here has the same experience and perhaps a solution to this problem.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
is it an original or a clone have you had a look in plugins remote control code and have a look what the reply timeout is mine is 0030

nuca1961

Registered
Box was purchased at the official store so I guess it's original, but here at my copies are sold at the same price as the original, so you never 100% safe.

nuca1961

Registered
I changed the battery but it does not solve the problem.
It is strange that when I turn off the box with button simultaneously turns off the tv too.?????

guli

Registered
A friend of mine had the same problem , so he decided to buy himself a new remote . An original remote costs between £20 & £25 delivered .
Once you have it then you have to pair it up with your box & if memory serves me correctly you press 2 +7 simultaneously for a few seconds holding the remote facing the box . Now the red power button on the remote will start to blink if so press help & now press 0001 or if that does not work go through the process again & press 0002 . That should pair it up .

nuca1961

Registered
Buying a new RC is not applicable because the one I have is quite OK. It's weird both VU + Solo2 and RC works great with a friend of mine when I tried at his home. As soon as I get back home with me it does not work. I wonder if there may be some interference from TV (Philips LED) because one day it seemed better when I covered the RC receiver on the TV.
Any ideas about that????

georgeflu

Registered
I changed the battery but it does not solve the problem.
It is strange that when I turn off the box with button simultaneously turns off the tv too.?????

I have the same problem as you for a year now and I can not find solution

did you turned off the "HDMI-CEC" plugin?
and in your tv if there is something like "anynet" function (for samsung) or any "sync" functions?

nuca1961

Registered
I have not turned off the "HDMI CEC" plugin. I can try if it helps!?!?!
My TV is Philips and is uncertain whether it has any "sync" functionality? I'll look a little after that.