Strange problem with Black Hole and CCcam

keano16

Donating Member
Guys in all my years on the sat scene I have a problem that I just can not solve.

I have owned now my solo2 for about 2 months and like it, my fav image is the Black Hole images but I have a massive problem with them.

The problem is for some reason after flashing image and installing CCcam about 24 hours later the box will not let any clients connect to me.
I can still connect to servers and my local card works great but for some reason no one can connect to my box.
I have rebooted box including hard reboot, I have put back CCcam.cfg and restarted CCcam. I have done everything I can think off to solve it but nothing works.
The only way to get clients back in to my box is I have to reflash box and start again. I can't keep doing this every 24 hours.
I just don't understand it. I have tried different versions of Black Hole images including backup iamges that have been posted but all with the same result, clients blocked. Its like some firewall on the receiver kicks in after 24 hours.
I ran Open Pli for 3 days with no problem but I really like Black Hole so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

There is no problem when using CCcam.cfg on dm800.

keano16

Donating Member
No.

Just to let you know its not just Black Hole. I got this am to find PLi has done the same.

Its always around the 24 hour mark that the box just blocks any peers connecting and the only fix is to reflash.
I just dont understand it.

Apart from server port nothing is open in router and box has a secure passwd.

Its got to the point now where I can see myself selling the box and going back to a Duo

jakas

Registered
I have same problem sometimes reboot solves it but then back after a day local wont decode all cccam is blocked. However oscam works. I am going to try 1.79 again this 2.01 sucks
Just to add there were no problems like this with 1.79 I think the problems have come with 2.0.1A NOT BEFORE THAT:mad:

Last edited:

guli

Registered
I have been using the bh 1.7.9 image in my solo2 & I have no such issues . I suggest you all try the 1.7.9 image .

jakas

Registered
Yes there was no problems with 1.79 its the new 2.01.a which has the problems I will go back to 1.79 and report
@Keano try 1.79 and try a new cccam version.
I can just say that 2.01A is working ok on uno and duo
Maybe 2.01 cant work with 2.1.3 of cccam in combination with oscam is ok but only on UNO and duo and solo but on solo2 is the problem

Last edited:

jakas

Registered
My duo has same problem now so looks like its the image 2.01 with problems on CCcam

jakas

Registered
@Keano do you have some file like ccccheck or oscam check to restart cccam when it stops ?

keano16

Donating Member
No mate that would not work.

What I did was swap to PLi and instead of using CCcam_2.1.3 with oscam I now use CCcam_2.0.9 with oscam.

So far CCcam_2.0.9 with oscam working for 6 days non stop. So the problem was CCcam_2.1.3

jakas

Registered
what I am trying now is oscam + cccam 2.1.3 on BH 1.79-3 ON SOLO2 AND THE VERY SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED ON DUO TODAY, SO PUT bh 1.79 on duo and again oscam + cccam 2.1.3
The problem is 2.0.1A BH BECAUSE cccam was working fine on solo2 for 2 months till 2.0.1 came
I will tell u how I get on on solo2 with 1.79 and oscam+ ccam 2.1.3 in a day or 2
But did you have that file in your box cccheck as that could also be the cause of this stopping/blocking of cccam

focus1400

Registered
ccams

from what i have heard after bh 2.0 ccam 2.13 2.14 2.21 2.30 should be used these are the new cams for bh 2.0 and above,but i don`t know for definite can alway`s give it a go though

[email protected]

Registered
I'm using BH2.0.5 with CCCam 2.03.
I have the same problem as all of you are having, the quick fix for this is as follows,

Put some paid channel on (in my case Sky Sports or Sky Movies), restart your router, when the router will get ready after the restart, your channel will be back on..

I know its pain in the neck but this is all I could do for the time being.

The permanent solution is to find the port which Solo2 uses but I'm not sure how to find this port, anyone knows ?