4LNB Installation And setup

alexjames2320

Registered
Hello guys i want to install a system with 4lnb's my dish is 1meter 1.05 last time i mesaured it...i have a diseqc switch 4x1 and now i have already installed 3lnb i have as center ASTRA 19.2 LNBA for LNBB i have Eutelsat 16.0 And for LNBC i have Hotbird 13.0 i get a really good quality from all and especially astra is 95% signal but now i want to install a new lnb with ASTRA 28.2 i live in greece and i know here i cant have all the channels of the sat but im more interested in some channels like travel channel and tru tv mostly and those with music...i have put the lnb on place i usually get astra 28.2 with my previous system but i doesnt work...my problem is i think the diesqc cause when i plug the 4th lnb it corrupts my signal on some channels on eutelsat 16.0 and i cand get astra with no way but if i remove the 4th lnb and let the others on and use the LNBB to get astra 28.2 i will get the signal i dont know whats really wrong maybe im doing something wrong with the installation so please help me find a way.

fiji

@ alexjames2320
For All Equal Signals In The Front Of Dish Setup:
- Base 16E
- Right Side 13E
- Left Side 19E & 28E

alexjames2320

Registered
@ alexjames2320
For All Equal Signals In The Front Of Dish Setup:
- Base 16E
- Right Side 13E
- Left Side 19E & 28E
Thanks a lot friend but u mean from the side i watch the dish infront of from the back cause now i have center astra 19.2 and then all the other lnbs go right in my setup from the front of the dish as i watch it.

fiji

Thanks a lot friend but u mean from the side i watch the dish infront of from the back cause now i have center astra 19.2 and then all the other lnbs go right in my setup from the front of the dish as i watch it.

My dear friend i experiments small & large dishes
bsae 13e 9e 16e only good signals cover from side lnb settings
I hope check my suggested dish setting work for u better .

alexjames2320

Registered
My dear friend i experiments small & large dishes
bsae 13e 9e 16e only good signals cover from side lnb settings
I hope check my suggested dish setting work for u better .

yes friend im not doubting that...but i didnt understand how to do it which side the lnbs must go
thats my setup right now.
p3Vr0

white lnbA is center ASTRA 19.2 next one is eutelsat 16.0 and then HOTBIRD 13.0 help me please

georgeflu

Registered
in Greece,but where excactly? north Greece is receiving stronger signal (in 28.2 ) from south.
also (i am very north in Greece) i need clear 85-90 cm dish to receive channels like travel (as you describe). in 1.05 m dish and 10 degrees from center (and i don't know your area)... i think it is difficult...
anyway,if you want to try, you have 19.2 in center, 16+13 from the one side, the 28.2 lnb must be from the other side

alexjames2320

Registered
in Greece,but where excactly? north Greece is receiving stronger signal (in 28.2 ) from south.
also (i am very north in Greece) i need clear 85-90 cm dish to receive channels like travel (as you describe). in 1.05 m dish and 10 degrees from center (and i don't know your area)... i think it is difficult...
anyway,if you want to try, you have 19.2 in center, 16+13 from the one side, the 28.2 lnb must be from the other side

File menw purgo hleias kai me diametro 1m piato pianw ean koinisw to piatw alla me kentro astra 19.2 kai apo ta aristera pou mou les esy dn m pianei o astra 28.2 egw ton pianw an koinhsw to piatw pros ta dexia opws to koitame gia auto lew kai m fenete periergo pws ginete na pianei etsi enw kanonika einai sthn anitheth kateuthinsh...
an valw kentro 16 opws lei to paidi ginete tpt les?

fiji

@ alexjames2320

My dear Friend Base mean Center 16E Side Other LNBs
Befor This Checkout Is There Clear Sky No buildings & trees Front Of Dish .
thx

georgeflu

Registered
File menw purgo hleias kai me diametro 1m piato pianw ean koinisw to piatw alla me kentro astra 19.2 kai apo ta aristera pou mou les esy dn m pianei o astra 28.2 egw ton pianw an koinhsw to piatw pros ta dexia opws to koitame gia auto lew kai m fenete periergo pws ginete na pianei etsi enw kanonika einai sthn anitheth kateuthinsh...
an valw kentro 16 opws lei to paidi ginete tpt les?

first of all,please keep english language in this area (as the rules says,and if someone knows something more),or let's continue discusion in Greek section.

now... in Pyrgos...just forget it (you can check the satellites fingerprints,your area is in the edge,that means low signal/big dish)

also is different thing to add an lnb,or to move the dish.
if you want to add an lnb,it has to be in the other side from the other 2.
if you want to move the dish,you have to move it to east (to the direction that the 2 more lnbs are).
and keep in your mind,that other satellites (as astra 23.5) has common frequencies,that could mislead you

Last edited:

cyclades

Registered
As georgeflu said it is better if you had the problem in the greek area.
Now watch post number 6 with the photo.
If the white LNB is center 19.2E (try to fix it in this freq.. to be sure)then the black one at the right end is the lowest frequency (maybe 13E).
So the other ASTRA has to be on the other side of the bar.
If you want 23.5E it must be very close to the white LNB on the left.
The other ASTRA 28.2 a little more to the left (watching the post photo).
It has to be 28.2E - 23.5E - 19.2E(CENTRE) - 16E - 13E
What you find on the right is possibly ASTRA 4A/SES 4.8E..