editor Firmware ali m3606 wanted

bmafma

Registered
Good morning my friends
Please can you help me :thum:
i want a program can edit a firmware of my receiver Samsat hd 90 equipped with a CPU Ali M 3606 to decrypt TNT French
Thanks in advance

bmafma

Registered
Please help me where i can fond this programm in what section
thanks in advance my friends i still waiting for reply by the support of our team

Michaelsz

Banned
Good morning my friends
Please can you help me :thum:
i want a program can edit a firmware of my receiver Samsat hd 90 equipped with a CPU Ali M 3606 to decrypt TNT French
Thanks in advance
What do you want to edit in your firmware?

bmafma

Registered
What do you want to edit in your firmware?

Thanks my friend for this question
I want to modify it for support decrypting beinsport hd in Sat Nilesat
i want all program of moresat :clapping:can edit the source code of ali chip m3606 and if it is possible for ali chip m3602
thanks in advance my friend:thum:

Michaelsz

Banned
If you want to edit Ali firmware file .abs then you can use Ali Universal Fixer 1.4b to edit it.Hope it helps! :D

bmafma

Registered
If you want to edit Ali firmware file .abs then you can use Ali Universal Fixer 1.4b to edit it.Hope it helps! :D

Thank my friend for this reply
Where i can to found this program
Thanks in advance can you give me the link §:thum:

bmafma

Registered
Check your PM for link as I can't put link to sat uploads. ;)

thank you my friend for the link. it has been downloaded,but the program ALi_Universal-Fixer_v1.4b can not start
when i double click on it, i have this error

"ali_parcheader"le composant TABCTL32.OCX ou une de ces dépandances n'est pas correctement enregestré un fichier absent ou incorrect"

what means this error, can i solve it, if so how to
fix this error:confused:
i have sys windows seven sp1
Thanks in advance for reply:)

Michaelsz

Banned
thank you my friend for the link. it has been downloaded,but the program ALi_Universal-Fixer_v1.4b can not start
when i double click on it, i have this error

"ali_parcheader"le composant TABCTL32.OCX ou une de ces dépandances n'est pas correctement enregestré un fichier absent ou incorrect"

what means this error, can i solve it, if so how to
fix this error:confused:
i have sys windows seven sp1
Thanks in advance for reply:)

After you have extracted Ali Universal Fixer 1.4b,go to " Drivers " folder and double click in "registrar_OCX".Then click OK.Now you can start Ali Universal Fixer. :thum:

bmafma

Registered
After you have extracted Ali Universal Fixer 1.4b,go to " Drivers " folder and double click in "registrar_OCX".Then click OK.Now you can start Ali Universal Fixer. :thum:

Thank you my friend for this reply and your
proceedings :thum:at this moment the programm start with no bug but i want the help for this programm can you tell me more help for using this programm :clapping:
Thanks in advance my friend

Michaelsz

Banned
Thank you my friend for this reply and your
proceedings :thum:at this moment the programm start with no bug but i want the help for this programm can you tell me more help for using this programm :clapping:
Thanks in advance my friend

I haven't tested this program myself and I can't help much,but if you want to know how to use it ,then Google is the place to start searching.

Remember : Anything you edit in your .abs file changes something in your receiver,so don't edit if you aren't sure what you are doing.If something is wrong in your .abs file and you upgrade this file by USB,then your receiver may stuck on BOOT or don't work properly. Be careful !

erfan3

Registered
ALi_Universal-Fixer help me

hank you my friend the program ALi_Universal-Fixer_v1.4b start
but haw err miss mach err 13- plz help me