CI+ Manager 2.1 PIN Code?

dreamviewer

Donating Member
Hi All,

I have a DM7080HD and an HD+ CI+ CAM and card. I am running the latest Dream Elite image and have installed CI+ Manager 2.1 to try to get the CAM working in the box.

A few weeks ago when I first installed the plugin, everything worked well, but just yesterday when I switched the box on again the plugin is saying 'Incorrect Pin-Code entered (Third time). The access will be blocked for 10 min.'.

I do not know what 4 digits I need to enter for it to work. There is no PIN code printed on the CAM or card. Does anyone know how I can find out my PIN code?

The strange thing is that I did not enter any PIN code when I first installed it and everything seemed to work... :confused:

Any help is very much appreciated. :thum:

dreamviewer

Donating Member
I have these settings as below.

config.ci.1.null=true
config.ci.1.pin=1234
config.ci.0.null=true
config.ci.0.pin=1234

1234 does not work. What has decided the PIN code? Is it the box, the CAM or the card?

dreamviewer

Donating Member
Hi All,

I am still not having much luck with this PIN. I have contacted the company that supplied me with the CAM and card and they have confirmed that there is no PIN associated with the CAM or card and the channels should just open. Of course with the Dreambox a PIN is required, but I do not know this PIN. Everything I try is incorrect. It does not seem to be linked to the Dreambox's own parental control either...

Is there anyone out there who can help me?

Thanks for any help.

dreamviewer

Donating Member
I have resolved this myself. It turns out that there needs to be a PIN, but it does not matter what PIN is used. The reason why none of the channels were opening was because I had not assigned the channels to the module. All channels have now been assigned and all open perfectly! :)