Lagging and installation problem

Svempa42

Registered
Hi!

I have hade my IPBox for 5 days now and I think there are too many errors around the box. I compare it with my DB 7020 which is next to nothing errorfree in it's performance and installations of different images.

Questions

1. Lots of lagging in both SD and HD resolution. What to do?
2. Which image performes best picture quality?
3. Installed different images maybe 40 - 50 times but maybe succeeded 6 - 8 times. Even CubeRevo default images in different versions, not all, refuse to be installed. Image installation by - By network - Bad. By USB - better. Have not tried via RS-232. General installation guide for newbie?
4. Which is the overall best image with rocky solid installation?
5. Any installation program for E2? I really dislike these hackers version of installation describing installation to carefully which very often result in error efter hours of work!
6. Is there different hardware versions of the IPBox 9000 HD? Whats the difference? How can you see the difference by serial number?
7. Is there any EPG covering the Nordic package of Canal Digital and Viasat?

I have 4 general demands : Error free HD/SD receiving, easy installation, E2 package with smart installation and workable MGCAMD. Of coure should the IPBox 9000 HD be better than my DB 7020 when all is tested out!

Hope someone could help me out.

Sven

Last edited: