Associations

Zuzana

Banned
First, Happy New Year - i wish you all the best ! :thum:
(Second, I do not see anything in common between number 1 and Nonmetal - only again word hydrogen) ... but OK, let's move on ;)

plastic

ararat

I do not see anything in common between number 1 and Nonmetal - only again word hydrogen

I knew in advance, it wouldn´t be easy to follow my thoughts here. ;)

1 atomic numer stands for Hydrogen. Hydrogen is one of the few nonmetal elements that we know in the whole universe.
There are 120 elements, but only 18 of them are nonmetal - one of them eg. is Hydrogen, which has atomic no. 1.

But:
Although five times more elements are metals than nonmetals, two of the nonmetals—hydrogen and helium—make up over 99 per cent of the observable Universe, and one—oxygen—makes up close to half of the Earth's crust, oceans and atmosphere. Living organisms are also composed almost entirely of nonmetals, and nonmetals form many more compounds than metals.)

(I studied chemistry ages ago. ;))

The element with atomic no 1 is an outstanding nonmetal element - that was my association.

---
Compare my "hydrogen" association to the following association:
Somebody posts here as her/his association an RGB (like in a drawing program on a computer) colour number (instead of an atomic no.)

0,0,0 (which in RGB colour scale stands for BLACK)
and i answer my association:
No colour (instead of Nonmetal), because BLACK, although you can paint it, is not a colour.

(Nearly the same kind of thoughts as with atomic no.1. BLACK is s.th. outstanding. ;))
---

plastic

wrap ;)