Dreambox 800SE not working

Dude83

Registered
After 2 years of not using it, I decided to dust off my dreambox and reinstall it. I made the mistake to push:"Update Software" and that is when I got the famous "No CA found" error. Following the instructions on this forum I was able to flash it to the NEW ENIGMA image but it looks like it can,t find any satellite signal.
I bought the box around 6 years ago with ALL Russian installed and it worked perfectly.
I was looking around for the ALL Russian NFI file but I can,t find it.

How do I bring back to life my dreambox 800se?

PS: I just flashed it with the SSL 84 thing and now I got "Hardware could not be verified"
PPS: I have been told the box is original not a clone

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
After 2 years of not using it, I decided to dust off my dreambox and reinstall it. I made the mistake to push:"Update Software" and that is when I got the famous "No CA found" error. Following the instructions on this forum I was able to flash it to the NEW ENIGMA image but it looks like it can,t find any satellite signal.
I bought the box around 6 years ago with ALL Russian installed and it worked perfectly.
I was looking around for the ALL Russian NFI file but I can,t find it.

How do I bring back to life my dreambox 800se?

PS: I just flashed it with the SSL 84 thing and now I got "Hardware could not be verified"
PPS: I have been told the box is original not a clone

Take the lid off and describe the sim we can then tell you what you have and go from there.

glamide

Registered
why not try removing the turner and also clean it up to check if is a contact problem cos i dont think is the image problem

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk

Dude83

Registered
why not try removing the turner and also clean it up to check if is a contact problem cos i dont think is the image problem

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk

Hi Glamide
I suppose the tuner is the one where I attache the LNB. I did clean it using an air spray. Is that enough or do I need to remove the circuit board?