RAS encryption

dvlajkovic

Instead of spamming all over SU, you can record at least 200 MB of that channel with no EMU running, then ZIP or RAR it and upload on the net and finally post the link to download.

Shomoy Islam

Registered
Instead of spamming all over SU, you can record at least 200 MB of that channel with no EMU running, then ZIP or RAR it and upload on the net and finally post the link to download.
Thak you bro . But This Channel is not Scanning my Recever ... I am using Tiger t8 Hi class , Openbox z5 (to recoed ts)

Actually This Channel Scanning in radio list ... Showing Other cs...
dvlajkovic Brother, I am not an expert ,, a normal user.
Do you have coverage for 68.5 e or 100.5e c band ?

Those tp is now active. Please Help Me bro ... I need this

Shomoy Islam

Registered
I like to test what you got.

In the other post you quote:

And you mention

Can you share that key with me? Send me a PM
Sure Bro .. I am Sending you Message(key)... Tp will be active after 2 hours from now for asiasat 5 100.5e c band 3875 V 9600 ...and also 68.5e c band

dvlajkovic

I would not ask if my equipment can receive the signal.
Record full TS with DVB card and upload it as described.

cayoenrique

I can easily believe he is an innocent user. So do not get me wrong.

But I need to be honest and speak what I see.

He claim that feed is a:
* "SPORTS FEED IN UNKNOWN ENCRYPTION".
* "actually someone give me a key (7 digit) for this (sr9600)... "
* He did say he PM me key that I never received.
* He also claims/assume/ask, its is "RAS encryption"
* This forum is full of users keeping and eye and finding new feeds, but here we are no one else seems to received this signal and post a simple TS file Log.

Now here is the most important:
*"My receiver is not scanning this tp, It's scanning in Radio list... so I can't record this.... "

1-I seen in the past a few old receivers that do add unknown channels to "Radio list". This I believed.
2-But if his receiver is not capable to received this transponder/channel then how the hell if he planing to dencrypt and watch that channel?

Do not get me wrong? We are here to help. And most important we are interested in this key you got that open an unknown encryption feed. But something is wrong or we are misunderstanding you? Please describe yourself better.

It seems he use English as a second language as many of us. Moderators please allow this user to write in his own language so that we can understand this issue better. Then we use google translate. Thanks ahead.

Shomoy Islam

Registered
I can easily believe he is an innocent user. So do not get me wrong.

But I need to be honest and speak what I see.

He claim that feed is a:
* "SPORTS FEED IN UNKNOWN ENCRYPTION".
* "actually someone give me a key (7 digit) for this (sr9600)... "
* He did say he PM me key that I never received.
* He also claims/assume/ask, its is "RAS encryption"
* This forum is full of users keeping and eye and finding new feeds, but here we are no one else seems to received this signal and post a simple TS file Log.

Now here is the most important:
*"My receiver is not scanning this tp, It's scanning in Radio list... so I can't record this.... "

1-I seen in the past a few old receivers that do add unknown channels to "Radio list". This I believed.
2-But if his receiver is not capable to received this transponder/channel then how the hell if he planing to dencrypt and watch that channel?

Do not get me wrong? We are here to help. And most important we are interested in this key you got that open an unknown encryption feed. But something is wrong or we are misunderstanding you? Please describe yourself better.

It seems he use English as a second language as many of us. Moderators please allow this user to write in his own language so that we can understand this issue better. Then we use google translate. Thanks ahead.
Thanks For your Reaply... And Sure I am weak in english...

I am just a Normal User. I have 3 box. Tiger T8/ skysat s2020 / Openbox z5.(option to record ts)[but this box, tp not scaning even in Radio list... Other 2 boxes can scan in radio list.

I am not here to Decrypt This, I am here to Get Experts Attention About This FEED.

I know it's feed because When Match Started,Those TP get's active signal and After match ends Signal Goes...

And priveous Time, Those TP'S feed was in Normal Biss Mode and Always use these tp to see cricket.. But These Dayes They change something and Channel is not scanning in tv List (Scan in Radio list).

From this post link= http://pakistani-forum.com/asia-cup-2018-all-match-t672892.html ( Use this id bro
Username:vijayprabhu
Password:9976836467) I know About RAS and Friend give me a key...ras = 64 493 32

I am requesting to check this link above and can use these id and password.

cayoenrique

I had hopes, like many others I guess I was wrong. This key:
ras = 6# ### #2

is not a standard know type.

So here is my suggestion. If you know Post the expected next date and time of the feed in GMT standard time so any one else can try to help you log that signal. I am in America so I have no chance to give you a hand.

Shomoy Islam

Registered
I had hopes, like many others I guess I was wrong. This key:
ras = 6# ### #2

is not a standard know type.

So here is my suggestion. If you know Post the expected next date and time of the feed in GMT standard time so any one else can try to help you log that signal. I am in America so I have no chance to give you a hand.
Feed Will be active on Today 10 AM GMT ....

I don't Now Where to post , that's why Every Time My post has been deleted ...
Will You Kindly tell me actually Which Section I can Post ??

By the Way , Thanks For Your Suggestion..

hukma007

Registered
I am also receive this feed on Asia set 100.5°E on my octagon SF4008 4K box but same result show in radio list I think is NEW video format problem/B] anybody help me

Shomoy Islam

Registered
I am also receive this feed on Asia set 100.5°E on my octagon SF4008 4K box but same result show in radio list I think is NEW video format problem/B] anybody help me
Post all Pic , Scan Picture, DVB card Scan pic ture , Octagon Scan Picture .......

general8080

Registered
Hi everyone. I did blinscan and found the Feed(100.5E A5) 3873 V 9600 by EbsPro but it showing no Pids no ID no encryption
Here is the pictures from my Pc
image.png

image.png

And i record ts file with Ts writer plugin in Dvbdream
https://mega.nz/#!wVpzibKK!k2o2PA1Ui7-Kv6ky5P-6hD1jdje1QJAaU6IBuCbwjec
Hope you find the solution .
Thank... Ware