• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

List HD receivers that support 4:2:2

gotya

Hello all

Please list all tested HD receivers that supports 4:2:2 here

and here is a feed for testing and still active since yesterday and transmitting 4:2:2 channels

Eutelsat 7A @ 7°E

TP:

v

Channel names:

lips-01
lips-02
lips-03

regards

Last edited:

mdt

VIP
azbox premium
azbox premium+
azbox hd elite
quali-tv qs1080ir

Last edited:

gotya

azbox premium
azbox premium+
azbox hd elite
quali-tv qs1080ir

thanks mdt for your post

also they all mentioned so far by william-1 here

Blind Scan guidelines for:-
AZBox Premium Plus HD
AZBox ME HD
AZBox Mini ME HD

As the AZBox is the only Satellite receiver to resolve 4:2:2 in dvb-s & dvb-s2 transmissions you will find more feeds to view than with any other Satellite receiver,

The Quali-TV
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=328289&postcount=1

any other receivers

regards

william-1

Feed Hunter
No that is it AZBox Premium HD+ besides displaying 4:2:2 has a detailed Blind Scan,

There is no commercial interest in producing this type of receiver any more,

If you want more detail in your 4:2:2 Blind Scan the best option is a satellite pc card,

This is the route that I will be following using an old Windows XP PC + TBS6925 DVB-S2 Professional TV Tuner PCIe Card

Last edited:

gotya

No that is it AZBox Premium HD+ besides displaying 4:2:2 has a detailed Blind Scan,

There is no commercial interest in producing this type of receiver any more,

If you want more detail in your 4:2:2 Blind Scan the best option is a satellite pc card,

This is the route that I will be following using an old Windows XP PC + TBS6925 DVB-S2 Professional TV Tuner PCIe Card

I have also a satellite PC USB receiver called SkyStar USB HD that supports both DVB-S & DVB-S2

but I just wanted to know only the types of receivers available now on market that could transmit 4:2:2

regards

natedogg20050

Donating Member
i can confirm that Xtrend 9200 is very good for feeds , i reach around 16,21 DB on Astra 1 ,2 and 39 i reach around 13 , i get almost every feed with 1 M Dish only

foxx®

VIP
That is not correct! Azbox HD support 4:2:2 color sampling but only MPEG -2 or MPEG-4 with 8 bit. Unfortunately, all EBU feeds are MPEG-4 4:2:2 10bit.

Here is my piture from archive,feed for Eurosong Contest 2015 4:2:2 HD but MPEG 2.

FJCBQz_Z.jpg

LoginX

Donating Member
Trust me guys, tested on my own skin.
Better a PC card for feeds.And far i know, the pc cards has a better sensibility. :)

bonou2

Registered
TBS6983 Professional DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card:thum::thum::thum:
TBS6983 Professional DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card, built with the highest industry standard, with its rock reliability is the device that any personal enthusiasts or engineers in digital satellite TV industry dream to have. The applying of an unique DVB-S2 demodulator chipset makes it possible to receive special streams broadcasted with ACM, VCM, Multi Input Stream, 16APSK,32APSK or Generic Stream Mode. The built in hardware blind can feature allows scanning of unknown satellite transponder with symbol rate as low as 200ksps, while most satellite receiving device can receive no less than 1Msps symbol rate. Such blind scan feature can be achieved by dedicated TBS tool or Crazyscan tool.
Main Features:

DVB-S2/S transponders receiving
CCM, VCM, ACM and Multi Input Stream support
Generic stream mode Support
Up to 190 Mbit/s channel bit rate capture
Wide range symbol rates support from 1Msps to 45Msps
High-speed data download via satellite
Unicable/one cable compatible
Blindscan
High reliability

Applications:
Satellite feed hunt
Satellite data download
Lock of special transponders
--------------------------------------------------------------

TBS6925 PCI-E DVB-S2 Professional TV Tuner card:thum::thum:
Unfortunately this model no longer available in stores
-----------------------------------------------------------------

TBS5925 USB DVB-S2 Professional TV Tuner external box:thum::thum:
----------------------------------------------------------------

best regards bonou2

freebet1

Donating Member
the best choice for receiver for feed with 4:2:2 MPEG -2 or MPEG-4 with 8 bit and for feed MPEG-4 4:2:2 10bit is????
please give your help here

foxx®

VIP
There is no commercial receiver where it is possible to watch HD MPEG 4 4:2:2 10bit, only some DVB-S2 PC cards or professional broadcast receiver like Kyrion DR5000.

chelo71

Super VIP
the best choice for receiver for feed with 4:2:2 MPEG -2 or MPEG-4 with 8 bit and for feed MPEG-4 4:2:2 10bit is????
please give your help here

as a receiver for the consumer power with 4: 2: 2 MPEG -2 there is only azbox, if you need to feed the Champions League and Europa League on 7E and 10E not good, even inserting the keys Biss feels only audio

freebet1

Donating Member
im search for original azbox premium hd plus but i cant find anywhere to buy it.
any help please